British Speedway Forum

Spitting at the camera was disgusting. He shoudl get a heavy fine for that.

All the best

Rob

Personally I thought it was a playful gesture (hence the half smile afterwards) but then again I'm not as sensitive as you ... ;-)

Re the joker, I think if the Danes sit down in the cold light of day and ask 'did we lose any race points in relation to our competitors with our actions'

I'd suggest they did Pedersen effectively lost 2 and MJJ effectively dropped 2 and Watt only dropped 1.

Decent meeting but only 2 and a bit teams turned up. Weather spolit the racing a bit.

Future battles between the Young Aussies and Young Danes will be a joy to watch.

Get the two young danes and ward into the GP's now, IMO.

Prague to host the final? The Czechs seeded thru??

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Absolutely. Snoozefest bar none.

Considering it was a fairly sparce crowd with the home team riding, I think it should be done away with. Sweden wouldn't have been there on merit.

I'm pretty sure the Swedes wouldn't have hosted the final if there was a risk they weren't in it as the crowd would have been very sparse. Which is why the finals have been divided between Denmark and Poland since the farcical use of Smallmead.

Is the Final not earmarked for Belle Vue next year?

I thought the Russians did really well tonight. Haven't got a scorechart, but they must have outscored the others over the last 8 heats. Pity they looked all at sea in the wet conditions early on.

Edited by salty

Prague to host the final? The Czechs seeded thru??

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Said that is what i heard days ago and hoped BFD's rumour was right,not mine.....

Absolutely. Snoozefest bar none.

Exactly.

And since when have the Czechs been anywhere near top 4 material??

I disagree, This makes Event 1,2 and the Race-Off all high stakes and It gives us 4 great events.

Jepsen Jensen was fantastic, Rick Frost must be jumping up and down because giving this young lad a chance was a masterstroke.

Nevermind that berwickshire to hold the world cup 2013 scotland seeded straight through to the final :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly.

And since when have the Czechs been anywhere near top 4 material??

Could be worse at least they're not talking about seeding Team GB to the final....

What do they say cheats don't prosper, well they got that wrong, the Danes were good enough to win without Pederson doing that, the whole thing ruined it for me.

No wonder Speedway is not taken seriously by the media amongst others, after tonights episode with the joker and Pedersons antics it's more like "it's a knockout" for those of you that can remember that far back.

• Like 1

Well - I have been rabbiting on about this for years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joker - WHAT A JOKE!!! :mad: :mad:

Whatever happened to Sportsmanship and Fair Play. No the wonder Speedway is dying. :angry:

Nicki Pedersen should hang his head in shame.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 2

Nevermind that berwickshire to hold the world cup 2013 scotland seeded straight through to the final :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is there a track in Berwickshire? Certainly not Berwick, which is in Northumberland, England :t:

• Like 1

Seems to me Denmark felt too threatened by the Aussie's that they had to resort to dirty tactics - I expected them to win - but not like that - I just hope that any newbies to Speedway aren't put off by this total farce !

Congrats to the Danes.

MJJ what a rider he is................

Niels is having a brill season. A different rider.

Do away with joker..................

Can somebody tell me, is it only the 4riders in the final that get medals ?

If that is the case , then that's not fair.......

• Like 1