British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Plymouth Wed Aug 22nd

So pay your £20,I take you have been paying it all season.

A couple of short sharp showers in the middle of the afternoon but right now its bright and sunny.

As we havent heard otherwise it looks like Fisher will be making his comeback from injury tonight,Im sure our promotion wouldve told us if he wasnt going to make it.

Comfortable home win,but hopefully Barker & Fisher will keep things interesting.Sadly for Barker theres no fun fair to play on this time.

One at seahouses at the min :)

Did they never teach you to use a commar or full stop at school? I was merely stating that yes your right hes a glasgow asset but hes unlikely to ride for the club again mainly due to the fact hes contracted in Poland on a sunday.

Did they never teach you to use a commar or full stop at school? I was merely stating that yes your right hes a glasgow asset but hes unlikely to ride for the club again mainly due to the fact hes contracted in Poland on a sunday.

My Grammar may not be up to your standard Oh master of The English Language and punctuation, and I was stating that how would you know he wouldn't ride for us again because clearly you don't.

By the way what does hes mean now if you had said he is i maybe would have understood that bit better but i will take night school to scrub up on my English Grammar.

You may have noticed i used some grammar above do you approve or do i need those night school classes .

Morris is one of the few assets that Glasgow have that make things a bit more attractive to any new owner.Im sure if it wasnt for other matters he mightve been a Swindon asset by now,he may very well still be of course.

You may well be correct the promotion were banking on selling both Nick & Josh which as you say may still happen, i would imagine it will be next year before this go through.

By the way you can let emilali know my night school classes start Tomorrow i only used one full stop and a commar above we are not as well educated as him/her clearly.

Oh, the irony! Pot & kettle?

And surely he's only contracted in Poland for this year at present?

Surely you are not suggesting that the great one on English language does not use punctuation how can this be , I am devastated (Notice the punctuation there) :lol:

Did they never teach you spelling at school? There's no "R" in comma. :rofl::cheers:

Did they never teach you spelling at school? There's no "R" in comma. :rofl::cheers:

Oh no looks like i need those night school classes i used the R letter as well :o

Oh no looks like i need those night school classes i used the R letter as well :o

You just took the lead from The Great One! :D:drink:

Sorry Gaz bad wording by me,

He's a guest but a good replacement is what I ment

Because Morris is guesting at no1 does that mean the 7/8 day rule doesn't apply ?

Because Morris is guesting at no1 does that mean the 7/8 day rule doesn't apply ?

Correct

Why are some folk so upset that I would pay up to £20 to go to the speedway?

Ahhhh, the wonders of social experimentation via the Internet.

:)

Anyway, what a cracking meeting, great turnout, splendid value for money, and a very convincing win with lots of passing.

Best of all, no injuries!

It was also announced that admission for the meeting against The Capital Monarchs on the 1st September will be £10.

Tonight certainly proved that lower pricing was attractive to plenty of folk, and I think it is a great gesture of goodwill to people who are finding things tight, but obviously want a night out at the speedway.

Once again, the Promotion are working very hard to give the fans what they want. One has to take one's hat off to them.

Edited by bigeddiechek
  • Like 1

Great result tonight good crowd no injuries two cheeseburgers and a tenner to see us beat Monarchs get any better i think not

Why are some folk so upset that I would pay up to £20 to go to the speedway?

Ahhhh, the wonders of social experimentation via the Internet.

:)

Anyway, what a cracking meeting, great turnout, splendid value for money, and a very convincing win with lots of passing.

It was also announced that admission for the meeting against The Capital Monarchs on the 1st September will be £10.

Tonight certainly proved that lower pricing was attractive to plenty of folk, and I think it is a great gesture of goodwill to people who are finding things tight, but obviously want a night out at the speedway.

Once again, the Promotion are working very hard to give the fans what they want. One has to take one's hat off to them.

Beat me to it;;;;;;;

Was it? My first visit to Berwick as on holiday up here, I always say you can't judge a track by 1 meeting as all tracks have good meetings and bad meetings but if that was a cracking meeting I'd hate to see a poor one, was bored most of the meeting, just two decent races both involving Alden I think, majority of the races were strung out. Hope any newcomers enjoyed it, my little boy loved the bouncy caslte & face painting. Big positive was 15 heats completed before 9.00.

I'm sure that the 7/8 day rule only applies to visiting teams , seem to remember The Bandits using Jason Doyle a few times at the end of the season , a few seasons back

I'm sure that the 7/8 day rule only applies to visiting teams , seem to remember The Bandits using Jason Doyle a few times at the end of the season , a few seasons back

Yes. The same way that Worky used Topinka, and we used Jason Lyons for longish spells last year.

Credits to the promotion, enjoyed the meeting with a good atmosphere couple of good races chucked in as well.

Value for money in all respects tonight

• Like 3