1 Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

2 Linus Sundstrom 7.87

3 Kenni Larsen 6.57

4 Lukas Dryml 5.71

5 Norbert Kosciuch 5.50

6 Ryan Fisher 5.27

7 Richard Lawson 3.38

• Like 2

Bjerre will surely be out to prove he is a GP rider and will no doubt be busting a gut in the leagues and GP qualifiers to prove the decision to leave him out wasn't the right one.

Iversen had a cracking 2012 and has impressively upped his game but competing everywhere in addition to a full GP schedule will seriously test him and it will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2

4 Lukas Dryml 5.71

5 Norbert Kosciuch 5.50

7 Richard Lawson 3.38

Wouldn't want those 3 together. That's going away with one hand tied behind your back!

What negativity?

Niels should be told by the Panthers

Ride for us

or Lynn have to buy you and if they don't then your not riding in the UK

No if that happens! i would love it!! that a rule come in that your club eventually gets nothing for him ends up e free agent.They have handled this affair dreadfully, if NKI dosen't ride for Lynn i hope he sits the season out the same with Batch (which is unlikely).Why would either of those riders want to ride for your club!!.

Your a fool Sidney, Ignoring the facts just for your own personal bias agenda.

[/quote you calling someone else a fool has to be the quote of the year lol that comes from the biggest fool of them all KKS Jepsen Jensen fan kris ad and all your other names you use YOUR the fool

• Like 4

How about:

1 Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

2 Linus Sundstrom 7.87

3 Kenni Larsen 6.57

4 Lukas Dryml 5.71

5 Norbert Kosciuch 5.50

6 Ryan Fisher 5.27

7 Richard Lawson 3.38

I think your close with that, maybe one rider out.

i've watched the 2 off them enough over the years to know that bjerre is the faster rider (iversen is the better racer more exciting to watch)

last time bjerre broke his leg he had it screwed and was back on his bike after a fortnight and it didn't affect him

bjerres problems last year were mechanical (god knows how many enginges he went thro) , simple as. When he got them sorted he was flying

Dont think for 1 minute i'm a blinkered panthers fan because i'm not that keen on bjerre

How long has he been out for this time with a broken leg? Has he recovered yet?

He aint getting any younger.

Iversen was third in the EL averages last season, top of the Swedish and second in Poland.

It shouldnt take a so called professional world class rider like Bjerre so long to sort his mechanical set up. He was woeful before his unlucky injury, theres no excuses.

I'll have a bet with anyone that Bjerre:

1) Doesn't average more than Iversen based on 2013 meetings alone

2) He averages under 8.18

Any takers

Happy new year to you!! fool what a prat you are! Bias Swindon have just signed Doyle as a asset? why would i want it too collapse?I want what is best for British speedway and not seeing Iversen ride would not be good would it? you should of sorted it out last season with him shouldn't you.

sidney. I think you have called that the wrong way. I think that Haza is with you, and pointing out the irony of JohnnyArch(or whatever name he is using) saying anybody else was a fool. Note he is quoting in his first line not saying it.

• Like 2

It only takes one rider to go to the european courts alas like Jean Marc-Bosman did in football and the assett systems will be scrapped with new rules saying riders are free agents, you sign them for two years they race for two years. how it should be

sidney. I think you have called that the wrong way. I think that Haza is with you, and pointing out the irony of JohnnyArch(or whatever name he is using) saying anybody else was a fool. Note he is quoting in his first line not saying it.

I Opologise Haza ,Johnny Arch, KK, whoever he is is a bit of boy Eh!!
  • Like 1

I Opologise Haza ,Johnny Arch, KK, whoever he is is a bit of boy Eh!!

no problem no worries

JohnnyArch

BSPA is more open than you think when it comes to legalities, just think with the current ben barker situation or Iversen or Anderson/Batchelor

if they are able to become FREE AGENTS do you think the promotors at Lynn, Brum and Swindon wont sign them?

They would not be able to be banned if a club would be willing to sign them. FULL STOP.

Iversen is only here in Britain for ££££

Let's not act like he has a love for British Speedway, If he doesn't ride in the UK and Lynn can sign somebody like David Howe who doesn't have a team spot then it will be a win win situation for British Speedway and Kings Lynn as Lynn get a top quality British Number 1.

Welcome back KKS and still the Bullsh*t flows
  • Like 2

It only takes one rider to go to the european courts alas like Jean Marc-Bosman did in football and the assett systems will be scrapped with new rules saying riders are free agents, you sign them for two years they race for two years. how it should be

Do you seriously believe that no rider has ever taken legal advice on this subject ?

There are a variety of reasons why it is highly unlikely that any rider would take to the ECHR, quite apart from the legal aspect. One is the cost and another is the time it would take to get through the English courts first, and then get permission to go to the ECHR which already has a massive backlog of cases to deal with.. Another is the fact that once you start taking promoters to court it can have an adverse effect on one's career in the long term e.g getting team places. If a rider such as NKI aged 30 were to run this all the way to the ECHR he would probably be winding down his topflight career by the time it actually gets heard and would gain little if anything in real terms.

The asset system is here to stay for the foreseeable future.