British Speedway Forum

BACH,BACK.

NOT at the expense of Robbo.

Why?

Basically because I think Robbo is a better Rider. I know he has roughly 0.1 lower Average than Rene - but he will increase that next Season I am sure.

Basically because I think Robbo is a better Rider. I know he has roughly 0.1 lower Average than Rene - but he will increase that next Season I am sure.

cant we have them both :)

Now - THAT is a great idea. :approve: :approve:

The reason I particularly mentioned Robbo was in reply to Post No. 99 by Diamondsrock. His selected Team had no Robbo in it.

Interestingly , the present team has a combined average of 41.82. Rene is on 7.93 and therefore could be included if one existing rider above 7.25 is swapped.

I don't think it will be as straight as that, but it is an interesting alternative. That's assuming no deductions and team total of 42.50 of course.

Edited by Tsunami

According to the final GS Averages I think our final combined average was 44.82 so I think we would need to lose more than one rider to fit Rene in.

Interestingly , the present team has a combined average of 41.82. Rene is on 7.93 and therefore could be included if one existing rider above 7.25 is swapped.

I don't think it will be as straight as that, but it is an interesting alternative. That's assuming no deductions and team total of 42.50 of course.

Y'sure ???

going by bspa website newcastle end of season averages total is 44.82 but as we all know its never clear what the actuall team building averages are even team managers have to get confirmation

Y'sure ???

WAS, but not now. :lol:

If Rene Bach wants to return to Newcastle only a fool would choose Robson instead of him. As much as I like Robbo after a full season, Bach should really be one of the leagues top riders next season. Cant see Robson doing the same,

If Rene Bach wants to return to Newcastle only a fool would choose Robson instead of him. As much as I like Robbo after a full season, Bach should really be one of the leagues top riders next season. Cant see Robson doing the same,

Don't see why Newcastle could not go with a heatleader trio of;

Rene Bach

Mark Lemon

Staurt Robson.

Agreed,,, but both would be useful,,,

Don't see why Newcastle could not go with a heatleader trio of;

Rene Bach

Mark Lemon

Staurt Robson.

they could,,, but maybe 1 should be 'squeezed' out,,,

if not, them 3 along with the Worralls, Ned & Starkey ?

• Like 1

Thank you for that.

We've been saying that for a while.

Ideally - I'd like both - but - if we can only have one of them I would prefer Robbo.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1