British Speedway Forum

That is a crap thing you did. Who gives you the right to edit a post I make, and post it as if it was coming from someone else?

Can our moderators please delete this person's forgery?

give over man.... Misery!!
  • Like 1

Wowza. When will clubs learn how useless he is.

Not all Australians are gods gift to Speedway, we had one at Plymouth last year that wasn't to, they all have good gear, don't mean a thing if you can't ride it, time will tell.

Edited by Devildodger

Paul Starke? Managed to travel upto Newcastle every week last season i'm sure he could find redcar and score as many if not more than Mitchell Davey?

• Like 7

To be honest I thought that Davey had retired,if he is in as a injury replacement and is only in the team till Dilger gets fit then I suppose its an adequate signing.If he is signed full time then Redcar are going to struggle even more than they have already,already this season Kus and Wilkinson arent excatly burning up the tracks,the last thing they need is to carry another rider.

Paul Starke? Managed to travel upto Newcastle every week last season i'm sure he could find redcar and score as many if not more than Mitchell Davey?

Right on first part, not so sure about second -- will have to see how Mitch Davey scores.

To be honest I thought that Davey had retired,if he is in as a injury replacement and is only in the team till Dilger gets fit then I suppose its an adequate signing.If he is signed full time then Redcar are going to struggle even more than they have already,already this season Kus and Wilkinson arent excatly burning up the tracks,the last thing they need is to carry another rider.

I agree that, as an injury replacement, he will do a job. How good a job? He wouldn't be the first surprise stop-gap who just didn't stop! But some of the criticism on here is invalid. I'll echo those who are wishing him good luck.

Right on first part, not so sure about second -- will have to see how Mitch Davey scores.

I agree that, as an injury replacement, he will do a job. How good a job? He wouldn't be the first surprise stop-gap who just didn't stop! But some of the criticism on here is invalid. I'll echo those who are wishing him good luck.

Well this is his 6th season and he hasn't been able to convince any teams so far, so any criticism might not be so invalid.

Willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now - although its not a signing that excites. Guess the fact that it is a short term signing will have put a few potential riders off, is potentially only a 4 week team spot.

Davey never really impressed me the times I seen him in the last couple of seasons, has rode a few second halves and junior meetings down here and never really stood out.

Good luck to him though - I wish him all the best and fingers crossed it all works out for him and us.

i seen him at armadale of friday night and he looked very quick, with quicker times than heats 12 and 14 looks hungry for it and sure he will do a job for the bears

Edited by mac101

Mitchell Davey is pants just becuase he looked quick against 3 juniors doesn't mean that he is going to score well for redcar.

Mitchell Davey is pants just becuase he looked quick against 3 juniors doesn't mean that he is going to score well for redcar.

As previous poster told you, he didn't just look quick, he was quick -- quicker than the winners of Heats 12 & 14 in the match!

As previous poster told you, he didn't just look quick, he was quick -- quicker than the winners of Heats 12 & 14 in the match!

Just wait till he gets to the 1st bend along side another 3 riders not in front of 3 juniors. I wish him well though he is a nice lad.

mr davey will get his chance to rub handlebar with the elite on thursday v worky. wish him all the best. just got to get rid of your no 5..

Cant believe some of the criticism Mitchell is getting before he even turns a wheel in anger for redcar, at the end of the day give him a few meetings before you judge him he is still only 23 so stil has time on his side to improve. For what its worth the night he rode at somerset as a bandit in 2011 he was brilliant. i hope he does well for Redcar and as has already been said in previous posts he is a nice lad so maybe due a bit of good luck.

• Like 5

Cant believe some of the criticism Mitchell is getting before he even turns a wheel in anger for redcar, at the end of the day give him a few meetings before you judge him he is still only 23 so stil has time on his side to improve. For what its worth the night he rode at somerset as a bandit in 2011 he was brilliant. i hope he does well for Redcar and as has already been said in previous posts he is a nice lad so maybe due a bit of good luck.

he was quality that night at somerset riding for berwick and i hope he has another meeting as good as that one to prove all you doubters and haters wrong!
  • Like 1

I take it this is solely your expert opinion that he is pants and whilst you may be correct to a certain extent is it maybe not just a biased opinion because he is an ex Tiger and let's face it you would rather lurk about our toilet's than watch the racing is this not also correct Mr B ;)