British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

You get 'what it says on the tin' with Mads. Good team player, wears his heart on his sleeve, and 100% effort all of the time. His problem as others have identified is inconsistency. He was referred to by some at Swindon as Ted Rogers.....3,2,1....

• Like 2

So are most of us expecting the team of Iversen, Schlein, K. Bjerre, Porsing and R. Lambert to be announced tomorrow?

Seems that way i dont want K Bjerre :(

Why is that Greg ? You dont think him good enough for us ? I would love Buster & Rob to build an Elite (?) League winning team. Its about time. Never won it in nearly 50 years. So surely no one would begrudge us one title, would they ?

• Like 2

Two number ones in a weakened league could be invaluable I would have thought..

Michelsen has tweeted saying he'll be sorted in next few days... possible outsider?

So are most of us expecting the team of Iversen, Schlein, K. Bjerre, Porsing and R. Lambert to be announced tomorrow?

If I was a betting man, that would be where I was putting my money

He's not as popular at Lynn as Mads would be but Baggy called it right (as normal) - in terms of points he will gain for the team, he's the more consistent rider.

Two number ones in a weakened league could be invaluable I would have thought..

Exactly, if we ever did find ourselves in need of using T/R rides, options a plenty and can't see anyone else lining up with a top three as strong as NKI, Bjerre & Schlein (if we do lineup that way)

Michelsen has tweeted saying he'll be sorted in next few days... possible outsider?

it's possible that he's possibly an outsider :P but I would be very surprised if he isn't back at Eastbourne next year. Eastbourne would be mad not to use him and not heard any rumours of him wanting away. Defo would have been a rider that I would of loved to have at Lynn though. Bags of potential :t:

• Like 1

Might have to name Kozza instead of Lambert initially. And Pedersen would be better than Bjerre!

Might have to name Kozza instead of Lambert initially. And Pedersen would be better than Bjerre!

How much I would love to have Nicki in the team... sadly just can't see it happening, too many commitments!

Nicky P once said to me, "If I were to ride in the British League again, I would want it to be at Kings Lynn."

I remember Bjerre in 2011, he was a metronome at home. Gate and win, gate and win etc etc

Only in the play-offs did he he fail to meet expectations.

A top 3 of Niels, Rooboy and Bjerre?!? Are you kidding me?!? SNAP. YOUR. HAND. OFF.

I remember Bjerre in 2011, he was a metronome at home. Gate and win, gate and win etc etc

A top 3 of Niels, Rooboy and Bjerre?!? Are you kidding me?!? SNAP. YOUR. HAND. OFF.

too right that's as good as it gets if that's our top 3 i,m more than happy
  • Like 1

Will always remember Bjerre's move against Sayfutdinov (Coventry) in heat 15 at Lynn, was some awesome racing! He was crazy good at home that year!

Nicky P once said to me, "If I were to ride in the British League again, I would want it to be at Kings Lynn."

Thats the same as a Footballer Kissing the badge. I am sure Nicki would always ride for who gives him the biggest pay cheque. Its a business, hense why he isnt riding over here, because it would take someone to be in the Brown solids to be able to pay what Nicki wants. Who can blame him

Then he signed for Peterborough :lol: