British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

That's very disappointing :( The one year I decide I'm going to go come hell or high water, and they aren't even going to be there. Well how rude :lol::nono:

I,m dissapointed as well have to say but that's what I was told this weekend - if it changes I will post on here details .

Sources in Poland are saying that the pre-season competition that was going to be staged at Peterborough will now be held at Kings Lynn on the weekend of 22nd/23rd March -with practice on the 21st.Taking part will be Kings Lynn and Zielona Gora and Persumably other teams TBA.

Sources in Poland are saying that the pre-season competition that was going to be staged at Peterborough will now be held at Kings Lynn on the weekend of 22nd/23rd March -with practice on the 21st.Taking part will be Kings Lynn and Zielona Gora and Persumably other teams TBA.

What about the ERC and Havvy farewell on the 21st?

Also NKI and Bjerre already named in the Risager testimonial on the 22nd.

What about the ERC and Havvy farewell on the 21st?

Also NKI and Bjerre already named in the Risager testimonial on the 22nd.

Don`t shoot the messenger-However practice might be Friday morning ?

Don`t shoot the messenger-However practice might be Friday morning ?

not being critical of the post - just quoted as context to my comment.

Why is Mads testimonial at Kings Lynn as he's been a Swindon assett for nearly all his time in Britain?.

It's his choice and he clearly feels most appreciated at King's Lynn

Why is Mads testimonial at Kings Lynn as he's been a Swindon assett for nearly all his time in Britain?.

I believe he has found an adopted home here and had a wonderful connection with the fans who appreciated his efforts.

Although not riding for the Stars this year, This was purely the result of the restriction of the points limit and not because he wasn't wanted.

He has already expressed a wish to return ASAP.

• Like 1

Similar reasons to Havvy at Poole!!! :wink:

Edited by Skidder1

I thought he was appreciated at Swindon as well.

I believe he has found an adopted home here and had a wonderful connection with the fans who appreciated his efforts.

Although not riding for the Stars this year, This was purely the result of the restriction of the points limit and not because he wasn't wanted.

He has already expressed a wish to return ASAP.

Then lets hope Kings Lynn show how much they appreciate him by making him an asset in 2015 rather than a loan AGAIN.

Edited by Crazy robin

I thought he was appreciated at Swindon as well.

Then lets hope Kings Lynn show how much they appreciate him by making him an asset in 2015 rather than a loan AGAIN.

That obviously depends on the cost. I wouldn't have thought you want to sell him, bearing mind the regular loan fee you receive each year.

That obviously depends on the cost. I wouldn't have thought you want to sell him, bearing mind the regular loan fee you receive each year.

Don't agree with all these loan deals & clubs should be made to buy a rider if they want him after one season on loan & I include Swindon in that with Troy.

That said I guess the way the sport is going even more so now the loan system will be the only one in operation as clubs would be mad to buy a rider & then not be able to use him.