British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I honestly believe that Richard Hall would be a great addition to the Panthers Team. :t:

Still - that's what it is all about - opinions. :)

And when putting a team together,averages,maybe Halls average wont fit into Peterboroughs team plans.

And when putting a team together,averages,maybe Halls average wont fit into Peterboroughs team plans.

Fair enough screm.

I was just fed up with everyone insulting Richard Hall. They were bl**dy glad to have him at Peterborough when they won the Elite League.

Some folk have such short memories.

Fair enough screm.

I was just fed up with everyone insulting Richard Hall. They were bl**dy glad to have him at Peterborough when they won the Elite League.

Hall was brilliant for the 2nd half of the season, for that one season, yes. But recently he has been on a decline, injuries and just general poor form. IF we did sign Hall, it would be a waste of points as well.

2006 was a long long time a go ,

• Like 2

"top two of Fisher and Ostergaard" - Jeez! So I didn't dream it, we really are in the Prem :shock::P

no you didn't dream it but at least you have speedway and that had to be the main priority -build support back up and who knows Panthers could be back in the EL one day soon and as a Lynn fan I hope it's sooner rather than later . Edited by Haza

Fair enough screm.

I'm sure that Panthers fans are thinking of 2007, not 2006.

no you didn't dream it but at least you have speedway and that had to be the main priority -build support back up and who knows Panthers could be back in the EL one day soon and as a Lynn fan I hope it's sooner rather than later .

That's lovely, I'm welling up :cry:

• Like 2

As others have already said Richard Hall started off last season in really good form, both home and away. Looked like he was going to have his best season for years, then he got injured. He then lost form and his place in the team.

As I've stated on another thread I heard he was getting rid of his speedway bikes last year and concentrating on his long track racing. Unless somebody knows different?

Last time a Horton had anything to do with two clubs it all went pear shaped ! Whats new now ?

If you research it, you would 'know'..

• Like 3

Last time a Horton had anything to do with two clubs it all went pear shaped ! Whats new now ?

welcome back NOT!

it's been a while, I guess you just couldn't resist! :o

I see on Plymouth's website that Panthers are in their cup group. Would be nice to know from our lot, but it looks like, once again, Panthers fans are kept in the dark. Thought it might be different this season, but what a hope. When will Panthers management realise that working the way they do, in secret,they alienate everyone, and then they wonder why attendances keep dropping.

I see on Plymouth's website that Panthers are in their cup group. Would be nice to know from our lot, but it looks like, once again, Panthers fans are kept in the dark. Thought it might be different this season, but what a hope. When will Panthers management realise that working the way they do, in secret,they alienate everyone, and then they wonder why attendances keep dropping.

The League Cup line-up is not a secret - http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/leaguecup14, it simply has not been the subject of a specific press release from the Club.

We're still working on the fixture list which will be released shortly.

Edited by NeilWatson