DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Best Pairs

Krzysztof Caddyshack....E-Mail Sayfutdinov

No one is spared from.....

hqdefault.jpg

:D:D:D

• Like 1

Yeah, I agree.

Me thinks Russia should bring in Grigorij and Sweden PK for the final round in Eskilstuna.

If they want to swell the attendance they will. :t: No brainer for the Russians and PK knows every inch of that arena. Will you do trackside commentary for Eurosport UK.? You have no idea how lucky you are in not having to listen to Laurel and Hardy. :lol:

Now it's all over. A brilliant meeting, if all meeting were that good speedway meetings would be selling out all over. Superb stuff. Also pleased to see, as Jack Burnicle noted too, that Chris Holder looked like old Chris Holder - he might be a dirty Pirate and the descendant of a criminal (Australian to the Pc brigade) but I like him. Nicki did as Nicki does, Hampel seemed to have no idea what to do, Puk was great to watch and some of the lesser riders had a good ride or moment too.

As for Sam and Jack, they're a laugh a minute. They're bad but not annoyingly so. I actually like them, it's like two people trying to sound like they know what they're on about but having to admit from time to time, you know what, we just dont have a flipping clue!

Very enjoyable tonight, some excellent racing god didnt Puk take some chances really found some speed right near the fence takes a lot of bottle that.

As for Sam and Jack, they're a laugh a minute. They're bad but not annoyingly so. I actually like them, it's like two people trying to sound like they know what they're on about but having to admit from time to time, you know what, we just dont have a flipping clue!

My favourite comments tonight was from comedian Jack, along the lines of "there he goes into a left hander..... What am I talking about, they're all left handers." Sam and Jack then proceed to wet themselves laughing, brilliant :)

• Like 4

:approve:

Edited by pugwash

Now it's all over. A brilliant meeting, if all meeting were that good speedway meetings would be selling out all over. Superb stuff. Also pleased to see, as Jack Burnicle noted too, that Chris Holder looked like old Chris Holder - he might be a dirty Pirate and the descendant of a criminal (Australian to the Pc brigade) but I like him. Nicki did as Nicki does, Hampel seemed to have no idea what to do, Puk was great to watch and some of the lesser riders had a good ride or moment too.

They're a bloody embarrasment IMO!

Thoroughly enjoyed a brilliant meeting. On a track where conditions were not ideal, the racing was of the highest order. No quarter was asked or given as everyone wanted to win. So pleased Doyle's accident wasn't as critical as first seen and wish him a quick return. Australia were well served by Holder and Watt to win on the night. But I think the supporters were the overall winners. If all meetings were like this Speedway would be up there with the top sports of the world.

Thought tonight, Niels was unbelievable,...... bordering on the line madness......... Pity his partner couldn't keep up with him...........

• Like 1

My favourite comments tonight was from comedian Jack, along the lines of "there he goes into a left hander..... What am I talking about, they're all left handers." Sam and Jack then proceed to wet themselves laughing, brilliant :)

Yes the commentating is terrible but maybe if we laugh along with them rather than laughing at them it might not be so bad, think of it as a deliberate attempt to be as bad as they are.

Thoroughly enjoyed a brilliant meeting. On a track where conditions were not ideal, the racing was of the highest order. No quarter was asked or given as everyone wanted to win. So pleased Doyle's accident wasn't as critical as first seen and wish him a quick return. Australia were well served by Holder and Watt to win on the night. But I think the supporters were the overall winners. If all meetings were like this Speedway would be up there with the top sports of the world.

Thought tonight, Niels was unbelievable,...... bordering on the line madness......... Pity his partner couldn't keep up with him...........

Got to agree.Good advert for the sport and for German speedway as well.Härtel looks very promising and not sure what the criticism of Smoli was from some riders on twitter,but some could take a lead from him.Nice shot of his out among the crowd shaking hands,talking to people and having his photo taken.Germany a bit unlucky not to make the semi as they twice made the gate and once at least it was dubiously called back.

Had the feeling Norbert the commentator was slightly peeved with Egon Müllers commentary and kept cutting him short and going off in another direction.Kept saying it was a sell out 12,000 crowd,which would be excellent if true.Otherwise congrats to all for a great nights entertainment

Edited by iris123

Absolutly brilliant meeting, pleasure to take snaps in Landshut! Few showers during the meeting, but good to keep the dust down haha. Great track as well! Not much maintenance needed.

NKI was certainly Mr entertainer and seemed untouchable out wide by the fence but when you look at his score card he only managed 2 wins all night.

Very much enjoyed the meeting. Jack and Sam were an absolute blast as commentators. Some British track should give Jack a job as track announcer - don't bother with music between heats just let Jack chatter away. :)

Once again the only downside was no GB involvement. At this rate we might get hoofed out of the WTC by Latvia or Germany. :(

i thought that already happened last year :cry:

Jack coming from the bike racing seems to forget a race is over in 60 secs and not the usual 40 min in bike races .The time he gives you their life history they have started another race!!!!!! He has done his research though.Sam is just a nightmare .

i don't understand what their problem is. sam raced for a few decades with and against riders with similar names . jack does lots of different road and circuit racing programmes and i think he does cycle races aswell, lots of east euro names there. if they could sort out the pronunciation part, the commentary would be very enjoyable as they enjoy themselves so much.

i thought that already happened last year :cry:

i don't understand what their problem is. sam raced for a few decades with and against riders with similar names . jack does lots of different road and circuit racing programmes and i think he does cycle races aswell, lots of east euro names there. if they could sort out the pronunciation part, the commentary would be very enjoyable as they enjoy themselves so much.

Maybe they came straight from the local Beer Festival Edited by Fromafar