British Speedway Forum
PolskiZuzel

Speedway Champions League ?

We would like to apologise to our viewers for Mr Klindt's "Ive had a rubbish two heats" comment.. :lol:

We would like to apologise to our viewers for Mr Klindt's "Ive had a rubbish two heats" comment.. :lol:

Got censored. :lol: S-IT. :lol:

The boy dun great. Well done Lambert.

gutted for King's Lynn that they just missed out on a podium place. Great effort by them all though

• Like 1

very close but THJ should be awarded 3p since he was coming from behind,

*edit yes I was correct.

Coming from behind is not a reason to win a possible tie. Thats why there's a possibility to declare a tie and share the point.

Coming from behind is not a reason to win a possible tie. Thats why there's a possibility to declare a tie and share the point.

Have the rules changed then? Because from what I remember it have "always" been so that the rider that is coming from behind should be declared the winner if there isn't possible

to determine which riders who was first across the line. In this case THJ and KK was totally equal but THJ was declared winner because he was the one who was coming from behind.

Loved the entertainment after Ht.16 - Wonder if it might catch on in the UK

Echo all the well done Robert Lambert comments on here - Great racer

• Like 1

Have the rules changed then? Because from what I remember it have "always" been so that the rider that is coming from behind should be declared the winner if there isn't possible

to determine which riders who was first across the line. In this case THJ and KK was totally equal but THJ was declared winner because he was the one who was coming from behind.

Must have been a Swedish thing as it's never been the case in the UK or FIM meeting. In GPs it's always been in the case of a tie the higher ranked rider get the nod and in British speedway you share the points.

Just got back to the hotel was a very good meeting apart from the dust lol lambert did a lap of honour after his last race and got a standing ovation from all the fans he rode so well and used his head. Shame Bjerre did not pull his weight. Was a bit of a blow with the holsted winning the last four heats and snatching 3rd place. But if the stars get there next year I for one will be there !!!

• Like 3

Although I still don't agree with the principles of this competition I'm proud of how we performed. Certainly didn't disgrace ourselves against sides that were supposed to be far superior.

The only let down (not for the 1st time this season either) was Bjerre. A supposedly world class rider was horrendous. Completely lost any competitive bottle.

Robert Lambert, genuine British star on the rise. Has to be in the World Cup.

To go to Poland up against that class of rider for the 1st time was absolutely sensational

It's a shame for the Stars to lose the battle for bronze at the very last minute. But WSL is still in its initial stage, fighting for the fans' appreciation. And King's Lynn definitely gave us a lot to enjoy which I find much more important at the current stage. And showed us this true Knight that Lambert is!

I personally loved to watch him fighting for position against much more experienced riders and showing them how much a fighting spirit and a bit of brains on the track are worth. There were multiple calls from the commentators (one of them was Tomasz Bajerski, you guys remember him? :) ) that this rising star should be given a chance in PLŻ2 (the 3rd level) or even Nice PLŻ (the 2nd level) some time this season.

Edited by eM_Pe
  • Like 2

Lambert has to be in GB team without fail. No excuse to leave him out now

unless he gets an ACU licence he WONT be in team GB

Why not?

World Cup eligibility is based on passport not racing license.

• Like 3

He represented GB last year at u21 level, what's the difference?

• Like 1

He represented GB last year at u21 level, what's the difference?

and he's NOT in the world U21 because he's not got an ACU Liecence same reason as I understand it he can't ride in the World Cup round at KL