British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Brummies V Stars 18/04/14

True but we had more options/finance to rectify team issues then, I'd like to think we do now but I'm not convinced.

I can see the job description:

"Willing to volunteer their services for the Brummie cause, for the benefit of their future career aspirations"

Don't worry you won't have to suffer it next year!

I suppose you will offer your deepest sympathies when they are gone too---enjoy buddy :-)

For such a stadium with it's excellent amenities and good raceable track you deserve better than this. This proves a point though of why we need this fast track scheme because the British international riders on show were woeful we need fresh talent.

Well that was interesting, we were rubbish and the only two who deserve praise are the older blokes in the Brummies line up, Skornicki and Nermark, King again didnt get his average, the reserves were out classed by there opposite number.

Kennett sack him now and give barker another meeting to get above his average and if he dosent sack him as well.

Its Poole next, bloody hell, hoping we get 35, see your there.

Come on you Brummies

Kings Lynn look like a team which could beat Poole this year, (if ford dosent do his usual shananagans) good luck to you and glad you all got home safe, thank you for spending money in our stadium, I know for a fact we lost two more supporters last night.

Kings Lynn look like a team which could beat Poole this year, (if ford dosent do his usual shananagans) good luck to you and glad you all got home safe, thank you for spending money in our stadium, I know for a fact we lost two more supporters last night.

Yes, in all the frustration I forgot to say KL look the real deal, just hope they don't get shafted come October.

Poole have a massive advantage over Lynn in as much as they have been there many times before. I would like to think Lynn could challenge the might of Ford and his box of tricks but it's a big ask.

• Like 3

Poole have a massive advantage over Lynn in as much as they have been there many times before. I would like to think Lynn could challenge the might of Ford and his box of tricks but it's a big ask.

The Stars right now are the favourites on a 1-7 basis.

Tho i would be worried about one point Kenny in the Play offs, he has awful PO pedigree!

The Stars right now are the favourites on a 1-7 basis.

Tho i would be worried about one point Kenny in the Play offs, he has awful PO pedigree!

I know history will point you that observation, but when the chips are down Kenneth will come to the line and do his bit, don't worry... We start as a team, and finish as one. Like you say, we are going well and probably be favourites right now, but you watch, Ford find loophole in the rules and bring in Tom , Dick or Harry on a ridiculous score and say it's in the best interest of the sport.......

• Like 1

Well I'm not getting carried away by the good start to the season we have had nothing is won till October titles ain't won in April

• Like 1

Team changes will happen to most, if not all clubs. Some will happen by design some will be forced. Who knows which teams will be in the ascendancy come October. Who knows what tricks the Chokemeister will have come up with by then. I wouldn't bet against Holder joining Ward by that stage.

Everyone has to have aspirations, I guess!!!!!!!??? :D:D

............but you watch, Ford find loophole in the rules and bring in Tom , Dick or Harry on a ridiculous score and say it's in the best interest of the sport.......

I think you'll find it's all three not just Tom, Dick OR Harry!

I know history will point you that observation, but when the chips are down Kenneth will come to the line and do his bit, don't worry... We start as a team, and finish as one. Like you say, we are going well and probably be favourites right now, but you watch, Ford find loophole in the rules and bring in Tom , Dick or Harry on a ridiculous score and say it's in the best interest of the sport.......

Why would Poole need to bring in anyone? We are stronger than Kings Lynn already. If Smart doesn't improve there could be a change there but that would be it bar an injury replacement. In every department I believe we are stronger.

Yep been there done that and the playoffs don't bring the extra pressure so the boys know how to deal with it. In fact they revel in it and raise their game. Can the same be said of Schlein and Bjerre, the proverbial choker?

Why would Poole need to bring in anyone? We are stronger than Kings Lynn already. If Smart doesn't improve there could be a change there but that would be it bar an injury replacement. In every department I believe we are stronger.

Yep been there done that and the playoffs don't bring the extra pressure so the boys know how to deal with it. In fact they revel in it and raise their game. Can the same be said of Schlein and Bjerre, the proverbial choker?

KL have a better number 1 than Poole. Based on world rankings of course.

Bjerre/Schlein vs Pawlicki/Magic is quite even at the moment but Pawlicki will be pulling no shows by June so KL stronger there.

Porsing better than Josh G

Lambert has 10 times more improvement in him than Milik.

And KL have 2 good reserves whereas Poole have 1.

Think its fair to say Poole get battered by KL over 2 legs in the final.

• Like 1