LagutaRacingFan

Glasgow Vs Panthers - 27th April

hopefully it will be as good next week without the crashes

It's Redcar , therefore i better bring plenty beer tokens :lol:

• Like 1

It's Redcar , therefore i better bring plenty beer tokens :lol:

Bet Richie gets a max next week lol
  • Like 1

Was pleased to see a Glasgow win today, think Peterborough would have expected all points today and at least something from last night :t::t:

• Like 1

All the tigers out in force tonight! glory hunters! :approve:

We've not had many chances to gloat last two years so I'm sure even a Minion can forgive us! ;)

• Like 2

Thank you for your patience, with so much having happened since yesterday we wanted to first ensure that the information we shared out is reliable and stable.

As previewed earlier, Dimitri has been admitted to hospital in Glasgow (and may yet be transferred within the City) and has undergone a range of assessments and tests – with more planned – to investigate the pain from his right hand side/back area, and right wrist.

Dimitri has been made as comfortable as possible, and currently is being detained within a high dependency unit more so for observation. The doctors believe he may have suffered some damage/bruising to his kidney area and have elected to run more tests to determine the best course of action. It looks likely that, at best, he will remain in hospital for the majority of this week.

Doctors do not believe he has suffered any breakage to his wrist.

With his family around him he, and they, are in good spirits generally, and have even been playing back the heat 15 crash to the hospital staff! Neeless to say that, in true speedway style, Dimitri has already spoken about getting back on track!

Clearly, and rightly, we are only concerned with Dimitri’s health and well being and that we see him on the road to a quick recovery.

At the moment we are preparing to have to rest him for a little while – we can only confirm this further at the end of the week.

Given that he remains in high dependency, and is with his family, we ask that everyone respects their privacy at this time. If supporters would like to send best wishes please, for now, do so via email to info@glasgowtigers.co and we will ensure these are passed on to him. If you would particularly like to send him a card, for now, please hand these in at the turnstile this Sunday and again we will pass these to Dimitri.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding.

I see lemons not happy with the management on his f/b page didnt take long!

I see lemons not happy with the management on his f/b page didnt take long!

What was he saying?

He said even management have off days refering to being taken out of his last ride and replaced by lykke

He said even management have off days refering to being taken out of his last ride and replaced by lykke

Its not a change I would have made but probably a calculated move from the manager that no one is above being pulled.

I still think Lemo will come good, he was much more aggresive yesterday though had a p1sh third ride. The way things are going he could end up at reserve mid season and that may not be a bad thing.

Best wishes to Berge.

• Like 1

Good to see solid performance from team ..get well soon guys

Normally I think Stewart is an astute manager but I disagreed with him taking Mark out of his last heat, Mark only had one bad ride ( and he was not the only one ) Kasper is going well but I think Mark would have got at least 2 points in his last one as he is a better gater than Kasper

I feel the need to come out in support of young Liam Gallagher fan , or whatever himself or herself calls themself these days . The forum is a bit of fun and shouldn't be taken that seriously . He , or she , likes a wind up - that's great . Our sadly missed from the forum Tiger 2799 used to do the exact same thing and it's funny .

At the moment we have someone getting sniffy on the Comets v Panthers thread about someone calling Ales Dryml , Dribble . Would we rather have a forum full of that ?

We moan there's no personalities in speedway anymore , well lets not snuff the life out of the forum too . I think the young lad , or lass , is great and the more fun on the forum the better .

I hope the TWK comes along to question your intelligence as he did mine then ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1