British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions 30/04/14

Lewis Rose started league riding in June 2012 and Lewis Kerr started in June 2010. All details are available on that wonderful website speedwayresults.com which holds rider records back to 2009.

I stand corrected :oops: .

I stand corrected :oops: .

Not a problem. It is not helped by Sky commentators not being up to speed with the draft riders but nobody can be expected to know everything..

sounds similar to the Iversen/proctor situation at Monmore when a lot of Lynn fans took the opposite view.

except puk left some room for proctor , and it was puk that got excluded

I for one don't like the aggresive way of riding these days with riders being pushed into the fence. It is very bad manners and not the sort of thing you want to see in the sport. How long before someone, gets killed from these manovers.

On another point, again it was the Lions, reserve pairng that lost them points again. The management must help them along with the riders to help them to up thier game. That is if they can be helped.

There is no way the Lions are going to claim any points in the league with the pair claiming less than 5 points between them on a race night. Come on lads the fans and the management will only keep with you for so long.

How come we ended up with them is beyond me, but I think that they where being helped before by Norrie Allen. He honestly thought that they had things to offer. Which has proved to be quite wrong so far.

Tom Perry rode hard for his points last night and was never far off the pace and max clegg certainly didn't seem like a "wobbler", given time they will come good, they could do with a bit of a confidence boost.They were always going to find it hard work last night.

• Like 1

Bjerre will have an operation on his broken collarbone tomorrow in Denmark, he will at least 3 Kings Lynn meetings.

I hope we go with a guest and don't try and cover it with R/R

With everyone bar Holder eligible to fill in (and Woffy away) there should be plenty of choice in terms of guest options. Shame Doyle isn't allowed to guest as part of his visa as he looked very good last night.

With a bit of planning we might even be able to sort out horses-for-courses Poole style for May ;)

Get well soon Kenneth.

Bad luck for Bjerre hope he don't take to long to heal.He was having a very good season up until this point bar the Coventry meeting.

As for replacements do we go for horses for courses or a temp replacement.Could be a few riders willing to do a stint in May,maybe someone like Pedersen,Hancock,Sayfutdinov or Lindgren

.Lindgren may jump at the chance as he hasn't been racing anywhere(would Sweden allow it).He would be ok at Belle Vue,Lakeside and Poole wouldn't he.

MJJ has a different mentality to Niels and Kenneth, It's not about the £££... It's about respect and loyalty.

You have to agree that a short term move for MJJ would benefit the lad no end as the Lynn track is excellent .

I hope we go with a guest and don't try and cover it with R/R

Has the rules changed, Bjerre isn't Kings Lynn`s No1 so how can they use a guest facility as cover.

Can't see Buster going to the expense of setting up another rider in the UK for a few short weeks. Also can't see the need to fly riders when the likes of Nicholls, Batch, Harris, Watt are UK based.

Can't see Buster going to the expense of setting up another rider in the UK for a few short weeks. Also can't see the need to fly riders when the likes of Nicholls, Batch, Harris, Watt are UK based.

Don't Pedersen live over here?

Has the rules changed, Bjerre isn't Kings Lynn`s No1 so how can they use a guest facility as cover.

Guests can be used for any rider in an EL side's 1-7 this year, I believe its because the FTR's wouldn't really cover for a member of the top five adequately as part of the R/R facility.

I really don't think we will look any further than the ex Kings Lynn captain as a guest cover .

• Like 2

I really don't think we will look any further than the ex Kings Lynn captain as a guest cover .

Certainly at home would be as good a choice as any and I'm sure he'd jump at the chance

You would not go far wrong with Peter Kildemand at quite a few away tracks

• Like 5