British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Sgp Challenge Final Sat 20th Sept

Well 4 weeks to the challenge final,, their is two wild cards in the final an Italian and one other who picks this and who do people think it will be. Then who are the three qualifyers going to be this year will it be young ones for a shake up in the GP or will the old brigade of Bjerre,Anderson and harris get through. I would like to see Kildermand, tomas h jonasson and doyley maybe but then the poles in the final are also good and would be good in the GP, Kolodziej would hold his own again this time.

I would like to see Kildermand he has improved a lot this season and is exciting and entertaining.

True, but its tough on a rider where he might've got a chance for a GP Challenge place, only to be denied because the Italians are trying to get a few extra through the gate. Its not as if there`s an Italian rider out there good enough to get through to the Challenge meeting by right.

better riders have missed out for years, because a brit has been put in the gp series

• Like 1

better riders have missed out for years, because a brit has been put in the gp series

... riders, as in plural. A brit, thats just one. It does not add up.

... riders, as in plural. A brit, thats just one. It does not add up.

knit picking or what??? harris/louis/nicholls equals rider(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Chris Harris will probably get his chance now as surely Patryk Dudek won't be competing after his drug test failure has been confirmed.

• Like 1

knit picking or what??? harris/louis/nicholls equals rider(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, my bad.

I guess Chris Harris will probably get his chance now as surely Patryk Dudek won't be competing after his drug test failure has been confirmed.

I smell a BSI conspiracy! LOL
  • Like 1

Hopefully the 3 qualifiers.....

Kildermand, Dudek and Doyle or Pawlicki.

How can Dudek ride he will be suspended. Where have you been for the last month ;)

Holiday :P and yeah fair one..... Ok, Swap Dudek for Doyle :lol:

Edited by Panthers89

Woodward out injured now, chance for the young Swede now Berntzon

Woodward out injured now, chance for the young Swede now Berntzon

It depends on if Pawlicki is still injured and which of Berntzon/Pavlic is ranked highest.

Edited by Ghostwalker

It depends on if Pawlicki is still injured and which of Berntzon/Pavlic is ranked highest.

Who do we think "they" would prefer. Pavlic or Berntzon? :D

Logic suggests you promote riders from the meeting the injured rider was from. Until such time that you have officially names the reserves.

STILL no word on the wild card although I am told unofficially that it won't be an Italian...

STILL no word on the wild card although I am told unofficially that it won't be an Italian...

... also that if the wild card fails to finishing in the top three he won't then be considered for a wild card in the 2015 series unless there are extenuating circumstances ... getting injured early on, missing out through an engine failure, something like that.