British Speedway Forum

The IMF,FIA, FIM or whatever Mr Angry meant? DW would have been better dealing with FIFA. A brown envelope for Sepp and he would be back riding already. :shock:

Darcy would be better dealing with the A.A.

• Like 2

Never knew he had van problems...

• Like 2

And they'll salute him too, when they've fixed his car and sent him on his way.

And they'll salute him too, when they've fixed his car and sent him on his way.

God hope he's well hydrated!!! they might breath test him :o

Over two days without a mention of Darcy Ward or Middlo.

Ooops! Damn!

Ha ha.....on FB it is all going great guns again.I see there is a campaign page to get darcy the Oz wildcard.Guess all the usual suspects will be on it and promoting it for the poor lad

When's this statement coming out? My lawyer hasn't seen a statement take this long in 26 years of being in court 24/7/365. #joke

trying to stay strong but the waiting is stressing me

Ha ha.....on FB it is all going great guns again.I see there is a campaign page to get darcy the Oz wildcard.Guess all the usual suspects will be on it and promoting it for the poor lad

He's gonna get it too.

He's gonna get it too.

He's gonna get it too.

He's gonna get it too.

Hes gonna get it two!!!

• Like 4

When's this statement coming out? My lawyer hasn't seen a statement take this long in 26 years of being in court 24/7/365. #joke

trying to stay strong but the waiting is stressing me

Same as the final FIM statement then!!

An update

The Darcy for the wildcard campaign has gained at least 40 new supporters in the last hour or so.Not sure if it has been brought to the attention of Ed Milliband and Mahatma Gandhi yet though.Generalisimo Franco is thinking about lending his support at this very moment,so I have heard

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Perhaps if the wildcard bid fails he can be used during the meeting build up to entertain the crowd, you know someone dressed up as a clown riding a motorcross bike.....

I have claimed before that Darcy's league scores during the period between the Latvian GP and the day he was provisionally suspended, should be removed.

In an article, Tony Olsson who is the director of the track racing section of Svemo (Swedish motorcycle sports federation), says that if FIM's ruling will stand,

Svemo have no other option then to remove Darcy's score for that period.

However, Svemo obviously can't do anything until the ruling is definitive.

– Den slutgiltiga domen har inte kommit än och när den kommer har Ward 21 dagar på sig att överklaga den. Vi gör ingenting förrän den slutgiltiga domen har kommit.

Men om den blir som det står i pressreleasen så kommer vi plocka bort de sex poäng han tog i de fyra heat han körde. Blir det beslutet så måste vi följa det. Men

vi kan inte göra något innan processen är klar, säger Svemos Tony Olsson.

The final ruling have not been released yet and when it is released, Ward will have 21 days to appeal it. We won't do anything until the final ruling have been released.

However if it will be like as the phrasing in the press release, we will remove those 6 points he scored from the 4 heats he rode, If that (remove all of his scores)

will be the decision, we have to follow it but we can't do anything until the process is finished.

http://www.mvt.se/sport/speedway/wards-dom-kan-stoppa-piraternas-superlag-10804811.aspx?fb_action_ids=937257289631780&fb_action_types=og.shares

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

I have claimed before that Darcy's league scores during the period between the Latvian GP and the day he was provisionally suspended, should be removed.

In an article, Tony Olsson who is the director of the track racing section of Svemo (Swedish motorcycle sports federation) says that if FIM's ruling will stand,

Svemo have no other option then to remove Darcy's score for that period.

However, Svemo obviously can't do anything until the ruling is definitive.

So the Swedes are agreeing and removing points. While on the UK, the SCB are ignoring it. Ho hum, just more proof the BSPA/SCB do as they like. As they say, "if your face fits..."

There is no way on this earth, that he should be handed a wildcard ride in any way shape or form, he did wrong and now he must sit down think on what he did and then really and trully earn the right to race again in the GP's. the earliest he should be able to take a step back in that direction in at the start of next year when he can go through re quallifing, if it takes him until 2017 then so be it

He knew what he was doing the day of the Latvian GP by just turning up after a session drinking, then getting caught out.

If he had rang and stated that he was not in a fit state to ride on the Sunday, he would have saved himself a whole lot of hasstle, and would have been riding in the next GP.

If they keep messing around with all this stupid petitions about what they have done to him is wrong, then they should also be the ones who sit down and look at what they are doing, they are nothing but a bunch of fools who can see no wrong in anything that Darcy does. A clown being supported by a bunch of even bigger clown.

Give them one of those funny cars that fall apart, with Darcy as the driver and all his clown folloers and give them a job in the Moscow State Circus. It will give him something to do for a few months, instead of acting like clowns, they could really be clowns.

• Like 2