British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Shame Peterborough never had Barry Evans in their team. Dream come true for Trev. :rofl:

Edited by semion

Altho it would be a great shame not running over a few thousand pounds surely a business trying to get that little amount of money is not on a good financial footing for future years

Allen

Roynon

Fisher

Blackbird

Ostergaard

Bunyan

Greenwood

Allen

ANO

Blackbird

Kurtz

Ostergaard

Roynon

Greenwood

Is infinitely better IMO

• Like 1

Today really is the very last day for anyone to help save the club.

If anyone is still interested in buying a personal message in the programme for only £10 or any of the other sponsorship packages available on the link below, please email pantherspledge2015@gmail.com TODAY.

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/sponsorship

Alternatively any donation, big or small, will be gratefully received.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

How can it really come to this with a club the size of Peterborough. Great track, great tradition. Great teams down the years. As a kid visiting England my folks would always take us to the east of England show ground. The home of the fours. The track where I first saw a handy wee kid ride by the name of Jason Crump.

I really hope Peterborough are around next year and for the next ten years. Just good luck guys

• Like 1

Don't know re financial position. Really hope Panthers survive, but at the moment the phrase Mushroom Management comes to mind.

• Like 1

How can it really come to this with a club the size of Peterborough. Great track, great tradition. Great teams down the years. As a kid visiting England my folks would always take us to the east of England show ground. The home of the fours. The track where I first saw a handy wee kid ride by the name of Jason Crump.

I really hope Peterborough are around next year and for the next ten years. Just good luck guys

But it's not good luck they need, it's good hard cash, like £5K.

By my estimate, Ged and Trevor have about 1/2 hour to give the BSPA their intentions toward Posh running in 2015. So we should all hear pretty soon in the next few hours.

But it's not good luck they need, it's good hard cash, like £5K.

By my estimate, Ged and Trevor have about 1/2 hour to give the BSPA their intentions toward Posh running in 2015. So we should all hear pretty soon in the next few hours.

7.45 kick off. See you at the ABAX for the return of CMS.

Rather like waiting for a reprieve 10 mins before execution.

• Like 1

7.45 kick off. See you at the ABAX for the return of CMS.

Sending my apols. Don't like to let friends down. :P

Think they will run would of been a last minute if we dont get the money it's the end statement by now