British Speedway Forum

What about mills at reserve? He done a great job before and I think he is on a pretty low average at the moment.

What about mills at reserve? He done a great job before and I think he is on a pretty low average at the moment.

wouldnt surprise me if chriss mills hung up his leathers after his crash at workington this season

wouldnt surprise me if chriss mills hung up his leathers after his crash at workington this season

Id say his average is a reflection of a number of severe knocks in the kast couple of years.

I too wouldnt be surprised if Scarra is right.

Had no intention of reading this waffle until after the BSPA conference, but currently bored at Vienna airport for three hours so I thought I'd have a look. As expected total waffle and as with every season nothing can be sorted and top riders can't be signed until we know what is happening with the elite league.

When we know what is possible in terms of team averages and rider availability, I'll stick my oar in.

But some appear to have short memories, Rohan and Mort were far superior than Richie for almost all of last season, but as Richie was a let down, his average now fits, how bloody unfair is this sport!!

Edited by spanner47
  • Like 1

Oh dear!!!

whats wrong with that? Hes a cracking rider at PL, in fact easily in the top 5 imo.

Had no intention of reading this waffle until after the BSPA conference, but currently bored at Vienna airport for three hours so I thought I'd have a look. As expected total waffle and as with every season nothing can be sorted and top riders can't be signed until we know what is happening with the elite league.

When we know what is possible in terms of team averages and rider availability, I'll stick my oar in.

But some appear to have short memories, Rohan and Mort were far superior than Richie for almost all of last season, but as Richie was a let down, his average now fits, how bloody unfair is this sport!!

look at me, look at me.... Im having a waffle at vienna airport :)
  • Like 1

Bens not going to be at plymouth and heard a couple of rumours at the devils end of season do,i rate ben as arson says one of the best riders in the pl

Would be a strange decision as he never really got to grips with Foxhall, but still proved to be entertaining.

I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at Barker at all but King remains my first choice.

There seem a few Berwick folk who think Barker will end up there.

Conference this weekend so get that out of the way and we'll start to see things hotting up.

Edit: Official website is back up for those interested.

Edited by CardinalSin

Wouldn't think Barker would be back at Ipswich, as he isn't exactly great around our track, tungate is better round foxhall, although way way way less entertaining.

There seem a few Berwick folk who think Barker will end up there.

Dean would be a cracking signing for Berwick :)
  • Like 2

Would have thought Danny King would have been a front runner for Foxhall in 2015.

• Like 2