British Speedway Forum

Of course he would. Spot the 6 ft 5ins 18 stone man shaking in the corner ... :rofl:

Bluffing will get you knowhere, nor will your insults..

Bluffing will get you knowhere, nor will your insults..

I have not insulted you chap..i have resisted temptation. Debating with a caveman mentality can be trying.. :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 5

I have not insulted you chap..i have resisted temptation. Debating with a caveman mentality can be trying.. :icon_smile_clown:

You've not insulted me, im also a friend of James who as i said is as very nice bloke. Not all riders can be World Champions. James admires his brov for what he's done and was over the moon for him when he became World Champion. But to throw insults towards a rider less fortunate is not on and not acceptable.

Edited by Starman2006

Took you a while to come up with that didn't it, to try and wriggle out of that insulting remark.. he'd mash you to pieces ... :icon_smile_clown:

Of course he would, just another loudmouth who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Give him his due though, if you're younger brother is far more talented than you it has to niggle at you.

Of course he would, just another loudmouth who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Give him his due though, if you're younger brother is far more talented than you it has to niggle at you.

younger brothers I'd say, can see Jack being a hit given a chance.

Id like a ringside seat for you to say that to his face...

If James was honest I think that's a fair comment on his ability on a bike & his speedway career.

Why he'd have to resort to violence would be sad really but as it's you saying it no-one would take it seriously anyway.

• Like 2

You've not insulted me, im also a friend of James who as i said is as very nice bloke. Not all riders can be World Champions. James admires his brov for what he's done and was over the moon for him when he became World Champion. But to throw insults towards a rider less fortunate is not on and not acceptable.

Are you scared of him starry?? :)
  • Like 2

Having a low average rider would suit Poole who have the assets to build a strong top four in something like Holder Watt and North along with anyone like Ward Hancock or Sayfutinov (last two not assets)

Then when the low rider gets a new average above four or five they get replaced by a rider that already has that figure now like Klindt or a new face.

They could risk little Holder and to be honest he could average the same as say Lambert did from number 2.

Nice to see Starman is back on the Poole thread after the Somerset supporters turned on him, but never learns and starts talking crap about fighting!

maybe he should go to an NL thread and find a team where nobodys knows him and start again!

• Like 1

I'd take Jack with the format favouring 2nd strings.

However, a PL would be mad not to include in their line up.

His brother came in on an 8pt average. Look how well that turned out.

According to Chris Holder in the paper, as predicted, we are waiting on the outcome of Darcy's hearing, so ideally Matt Ford would like to have Ward back in the team which would leave 9.98 for the last two or if he gets a lengthy ban probably get Janowski back which as much as i like to watch Darcy ride would be my own preferred option and would leave 11.18 for the last two.

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Milik 6.34

Janowski 7.50

Total 33.68

or

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Holder 5.00

Ward 8.70

Total 33.54

??

Edited by Skidder1

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Milik 6.34

Janowski 7.50

Total 33.68

or

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Holder 5.00

Ward 8.70

Total 33.54

??

Unfortunately removing Milik and replacing him with Watt fits.

• Like 1

I like the idea of the top 5 of Aussies, I can imagine it would be exciting to watch. However I can see some big away losses at time on the road.