British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

He deserves a bit of individual glory and it's hilarious that folk think that riders who haven't been good enough to qualify deserve to be in ahead of him.

Maybe Bomber can handle the pressure better than these so called better riders in a one off old fashion 20 heat meeting.

He's there on merit. Good luck for next years GP's Bomber.

Think you are both looking at this from the wrong perspective or misreading what some are saying.Not sure anyone has said he doesn't deserve it or that others deserve it more.What I am saying for instance is I would rather have seen a rider who could do well in the GPs qualify over someone who seemingly can't do well.

There is nothing so called about these stats.Not that I want Kildemand over Harris.But there is no doubt Kildemand is the better GP rider

PK-12,8,3,14,9

CH-7,6,5,5,4,5,2,5

Harris got through and so deserves his place.That doesn't mean I look forward to seeing him ride in the series next year.Liglad also seemed to have trouble in the Challenge,but is also doing better in the series than Harris.That is speedway for you.But no need to try and twist what people are saying

• Like 1

Does anyone know the real reason why Emil /Laguta have been reluctant to go in the series.?I have heard that the Russian federation are reluctant to pay any of the expences ie) for the WC/ international meetings.Therefore putting them seriously out of pocket,for the life of me why would they refuse is it lack of ambition?.Who knows the series for me would be enhanced with both of them in it all of the BEST riders of the era in it.

Any idea what happened to Antoninho? Did he forgot his ADHD-medication or something? 0,0,0,3,0 doesnt sound normal to him.

Like it or not you have to hand it to Chris Harris who finds a way of qualifying, he is the modern day Andy Smith.

• Like 1

Well done to Harris,that was a decent line-up and he has done it again and qualified on merit.Im not his biggest fan GP wise but you can't knock him when does it on merit.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the real reason why Emil /Laguta have been reluctant to go in the series.?I have heard that the Russian federation are reluctant to pay any of the expences ie) for the WC/ international meetings.Therefore putting them seriously out of pocket,for the life of me why would they refuse is it lack of ambition?.Who knows the series for me would be enhanced with both of them in it all of the BEST riders of the era in it.

I think the same as you really - all down to money, nothing else.

Well done to Harris,that was a decent line-up and he has done it again and qualified on merit.Im not his biggest fan GP wise but you can't knock him when does it on merit.

Yes, deserves his place next year. He hasn't been in there on merit very often (last year was knocked out in the quarter finals of qualifying) but this year there can be no arguments. At least he's not a gate and go merchant and that's the type of rider I prefer.

Like it or not you have to hand it to Chris Harris who finds a way of qualifying, he is the modern day Andy Smith.

Not sure Smith EVER relied on a pick?

One Sport, its very simple.

Well done Chris Harris, cannot understand all the people who constantly knock the guy, some of the comments after his success last night were very derrogatry, very strange and immature.

Once again well done Bomber. :approve:

• Like 1

One Sport, its very simple.

No proper answer then, you are none the wiser than me on the subject, i know you are a Tai fan i am as well but wouldn't it be great to see them oppose each without Darcy those two are approaching there peak it would be a great duel. Edited by sidney

No proper answer then, you are none the wiser than me on the subject, i know you are a Tai fan i am as well but wouldn't it be great to see them oppose each without Darcy those two are approaching there peak it would be a great duel.

The inference is that one Sport need someone to spearhead the SEC/pairs series who is not a GP rider-so they are paying Emil big bucks to be that man

• Like 1

The inference is that one Sport need someone to spearhead the SEC/pairs series who is not a GP rider-so they are paying Emil big bucks to be that man

Hardly big bucks don't believe that is the only reason he is riding the four Euro rounds.Also they have Nicki in it why is he not the spearhead? without Emil in it the quality in the Euros is pretty decent anyway.

Why does Harris bother qualifying when he will be subscribing to the last place anyway?

What a bellend you really are!! harris has qualified on merit, it has not been handed to him so whatever anybody says he is in the top 15 in the world at hes job, im sure you wouldnt mind being in the top 15 in the world at your job!

• Like 1