British Speedway Forum

Kus seems to be very happy with next season. http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/speedway/kus-confident-great-season-redcar-8320311

Does anyone have any actual proof of the £25,000 figure or that BH intends to let Redcar Bears rot?

25K is the figure being banded about one sure way to get the true amount is to ask the resident forum man in the know Mr Blobby I'm sure he will let us know the exact figure :D .

• Like 2

25K is the figure being banded about one sure way to get the true amount is to ask the resident forum man in the know Mr Blobby I'm sure he will let us know the exact figure :D .

£25 would be nearer the mark

stop it! :rofl:

• Like 1

I think that Glasgow should be obliged to pay a (sensible) fee for summers the loan system in speedway is badly over used and teams should be forced to include at least 3 assets

• Like 1

Glasgow have offered a sensible fee and has been turned down by Redcar

Source?

• Like 1

I have better contacts than you Mr Blobby

Laser eye surgery would be a better option
  • Like 3

You must lead a exciting life trolling about the forum making remarks.still to see a sensible one but their must be one in your 13,000 posts surely

Ach I appreciate your sense of humour Shadds.

mind you, Im not sure thats a good thing..... hope you enjoyed Berwicks win over tehhe Shirey Pirey today. And just so it also refers to speedway, they had a half time announcer at their old ground who would have been a brilliant centre green man for the speedway :P

mind you, Im not sure thats a good thing..... hope you enjoyed Berwicks win over tehhe Shirey Pirey today. And just so it also refers to speedway, they had a half time announcer at their old ground who would have been a brilliant centre green man for the speedway :P

You're surely not talking about the old shire announcer???

OMG now that was a guy who loved the sound of his own voice.

Awful.

You must lead a exciting life trolling about the forum making remarks.still to see a sensible one but their must be one in your 13,000 posts surely

Irony yet to reach Glasgow

It was too cold to be enjoyable. Edited by Shads

You're surely not talking about the old shire announcer???

OMG now that was a guy who loved the sound of his own voice.

Awful.

He was class! the only time I have ever seen an away support give the home announcer at a football match a round of applause and chant for more for his half time banter! His comedy was pure genius, he missed his calling as an entertainer. I know of other teams fans who would go to Shire games solely to hear him

It was too cold to be enjoyable.

Southern saftie! :P

Isn't Summers still a good fit for Coventry's last remaining team place?

Stuart Robson. Bit of justice handed out by Havvy jnr?

Aaron Summers deal to be announced this week according do his Facebook timeline