British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secsy1

Rosco Brit Picks

Well don't know what everyone thinks but one rider is quite a surprise.

What do everyone else think about Richie Worrall, Ben Barker, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Rose and Nathan Greaves?

I assume you mean Nathan Greaves, particularly as he and Rosco had a bit of a fall out last year.

The one thing I do like is clarity and as I forgot to underline the name of Ben Barker, unfortunately your assumption Grachan is incorrect.

Still another 2 to pick. Cook and Kerr possibly ?

It's not really Rosco picking a young Brits side though is it?

It's whoever will ride for the money in a PL challenge match against Peterborough with Rosco's name being put to it.

Must be a lot of busy Brits on this date if Greaves has been selected lol.

One of the weakest fast draft riders last year and spends more time falling off than on.

Its just a premier league level british select. Not worth reading much into.

I suspect J.Bates or J.Sarjeant & J.Auty or C.Wright to take the final places and produce to even enough teams to make it an even enough match.

What they need to do is arrange a challenge match between a GB team and a KL Select at KL prior to the World Cup

• Like 1

Its just a premier league level british select. Not worth reading much into.

I suspect J.Bates or J.Sarjeant & J.Auty or C.Wright to take the final places and produce to even enough teams to make it an even enough match.

sarjeant and auty will be riding in coventry v leicester match i would suspect

Greaves improved tremendously toward the end of '14. Although not yet at the level as the other riders, am sure he will surprise a few this season

• Like 2

lets see a full blown G.B. side out . blow the panthers away into the dust and then wait for the panthers fans to start crying and making COMmEnTS ABOUT HOW STRONG THE g.b. team was .i hope greaves has a great season. we all have to start some where. what number in the workington team did cookie start.give every one a chance and lets see how it turns out.

cant have wuffy cos he shunned British speedway this year , so lets give other people a chance. fans want to see the best , but wont pay for it.

i must admit i find the line up so far strange, with no offence to the lads mentioned, but from the initial pr about the meeting i was expecting a more spectator enticing line up with the result irrelevant but an event to try and tempt fans to the eos, even with being told they had consulted with kings lynn over start time to allow people to do both this and schleins event.

with cov v leics on you can leave out bomber, garrity, auty, and also blackbird, roynon, allen (obviously pboro) but imo tai, cook,king, kennett, lawson, stead should be top there with r worrall/howarth/barker (booked) kerr, wright, newman, s worrall, birks and bates. now as said some may have turned it down which we may no know of but at the moment that would be the squad to pick from, even ask scott.

Edited by brewer