British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Speedway Star Season Preview Special Best Ever

A great publication, portrays the sport in an ultra professional light, any potential sponsors cannot fail to be impressed by the picture the Star paints of the sport.....

Well done to all...

(And I have just started stocking it in my own shop so don't need to go anywhere else to buy it)!!! ;)

• Like 1

I'd like to comment but despite subscribing my copy is late. Disappointing though but no real surprise as it's often delayed 1 week in 4, so along with the 'end of the world panic buyers' I popped into nearby ASDA, they told me they had been sent no copies. Then, more 'armageddon' shoppers to Tesco, but they'd been sent no 'Stars either, which is arguably worse. Hrmmpph....

WOULD you mind emailing the Asda and Tesco stores that you visited to star@pinegen.co.uk ... thank you

WOULD you mind emailing the Asda and Tesco stores that you visited to star@pinegen.co.uk ... thank you

Never have it in my Tesco (wadebridge) but sometimes you can't even get a loaf of bread there.

• Like 2

Got mine in my local Sainsburys on Thursday, no problem. The only copy I am guaranteed to buy

Just like to correct the Plymouth track length though Its 207 metres, not 216 as published.

Overall though, an excellent production.

Got mine in my local Sainsburys on Thursday, no problem. The only copy I am guaranteed to buy

Just like to correct the Plymouth track length though Its 207 metres, not 216 as published.

It's not the first misrepresentation printed in SS if you took any notice of the rubbish spouted on the Darcy Ward thread over the last few months. :wink:

Edited by pugwash

It's not the first misrepresentation printed in SS if you took any notice of the rubbish spouted on the Darcy Ward thread over the last few months. :wink:

If they had got within 9 metres of decent coverage on Darcy Ward.

No one would have commented.

PS

Great issue this week.

And s0d Tescos.

On ipad and PC is so, so much better.

Would agree with Tony Mac - superb.Every year I ask if any of the fan`s view contributors are BSF members??

No idea, but I thought the Rye House bloke was very good...

spent all day in A&E and read it cover to cover..thank god I took it with me!

I hope you were OK when you came out of A&E Mike.

• Like 1

I have a subscription but its two days late.......just as well i bought an extra copy yesterday

I hope you were OK when you came out of A&E Mike.

I think Mike spent the day in the Albatross & Eagle public house TWK! He did come out a bit wobbly!

• Like 2

Done, email sent....