British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Vs Somerset ( P L) - Bank Holiday Monday, May 25th (3pm)

what load of crap its easy to sit there and make stupid comments like that when you don't know position is with rider fitness and availability, Richard head

Only one of them round here by the looks of it. Your team has just been thrashed at home and your response is to start insulting fans on a public forum, that'll do you good. I'll await the Scunthorpe sycophants with anticipation.

scunny are embarrasing you lost too redcar at home!

The embarrassing team also took a point at Berwick.

Scunny badly missed our number one today, R/R didn't work out. Too many meetings on bank holidays, makes finding guests almost impossible...something for the BSPA to think about maybe.

Kurtz and Grajczonek were a class act for Somerset...but it was Leigh Lanham that caught the eye for the visitors. A deserved victory against a weakened and somewhat lacklustre Scunny today.

• Like 2

Only one of them round here by the looks of it. Your team has just been thrashed at home and your response is to start insulting fans on a public forum, that'll do you good. I'll await the Scunthorpe sycophants with anticipation.

GrigorijLaguta13 isn't a fan, he's the forum wind-up merchant.

All the best

Rob

All the best

Rob

No doubt proven by the fact Savaloy Clout in fan responded to a quote meant for Russian Greg.
  • Like 1

All the best

Rob

Not to worry then, he winds a few folk up so it's OK for a promoter to call him a dickhead. At least you didn't let me down.

Ah I see, yet another one of his aliases.

In any case, here's Dave Peet's views on today's meeting:

http://scunthorpescorpions.co/?p=3434

All the best

Rob

True enough what he says , wrong opposition at the wrong time
  • Like 1

Ah I see, yet another one of his aliases.

In any case, here's Dave Peet's views on today's meeting:

http://scunthorpescorpions.co/?p=3434

All the best

Rob

I have nothing to do with any other forum user but if it's easier for you to brush the fact that your beloved boss insults fans, under the carpet then go ahead. I'm sure it'll make you feel great.

Edited by SavalasCloutingU21Champ

Leigh Lanham caught the eye at Sheffield also. No disgrace to lose to Somerset, perhaps not by as many, but they are a very good team. You now no how Sheffield have felt for the last few seasons.

• Like 1

Yup, it always was going to be one hell of a tricky meeting today, especially after we had to go into the meeting with R/R, after the injuries to the potential guests for Josh.

Once Ryan and Ben settle in, we should have a team which is scoring all the way down to the two reserve positions.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Not a Scunny fan but I would aplaude Rob for his efforts! And his candid comments on the day about working his cods off for a dirt line and only the away team using it!!! Keyboard Heros come to mind!!!!!!

Dear Rob,,,, please be apologetic and demure to all posters on an open forum,,,,,, naaaa keep posting,,,,, truth hurts sometimes👍

• Like 5

Well I've said it on numerous occasions to people if you don't stick your back wheel in the dirt your going nowhere on that track..I really can't fathom out why riders just ride mid track and expect to score points..really feel sorry for rob n gail !!

Your team has just been thrashed at home and your response is to start insulting fans on a public forum, that'll do you good.

I agree. To be fair, though, it seems that the response is in accordance with BSPA policy: criticism is not to be met by fair explanation but abuse. And everyone wonders why crowd levels are low !

Surely rather than being insulting it would have been better to explain precisely what the problems and issues are ?

Is it ?

Scunny have lost 5 out of 6 home matches, 4 of them heavily and 1 to a poor Redcar side.

Its probably more accurate to say the result was simply consistent with other performances.

Dear Rob,,,, please be apologetic and demure to all posters on an open forum,,,,,, naaaa keep posting,,,,, truth hurts sometimes

There is a third way between being insulting and being 'apologetic and demure'. Its called fair explanation.

It might not help you retain fans but at least it won't drive them away.