British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cyclone

Edinburgh Vs Glasgow, Friday, 12th June 2015

Line-ups as per Official Edinburgh website :-

EDINBURGH BORDER ROOFING MONARCHS: Sam Masters, Rob Branford, Kevin Wolbert, Justin Sedgmen, Craig Cook (capt.), Max Clegg, Erik Riss.

GLASGOW ALLIED VEHICLES TIGERS: Stevie Worrall, Richard Lawson, Aaron Summers (capt.), rider replacement for Kozza Smith, Dimitri Berge, Victor Palovaara, James Sarjeant.

A shrewd juggle of the Tiger riding order will ensure Richard Lawson appears in ht 8 and probably as r/r in ht 14 also.

This looks like being a close run affair and the Monarchs unbeaten home record could be in jeopardy from the strong Tigers reserve pairing.

Weather forecast for Friday is excellent and looks like it will be warm & sunny at the Dale for the first time this season :)

Line-ups as per Official Edinburgh website :-

EDINBURGH BORDER ROOFING MONARCHS: Sam Masters, Rob Branford, Kevin Wolbert, Justin Sedgmen, Craig Cook (capt.), Max Clegg, Erik Riss.

GLASGOW ALLIED VEHICLES TIGERS: Stevie Worrall, Richard Lawson, Aaron Summers (capt.), rider replacement for Kozza Smith, Dimitri Berge, Victor Palovaara, James Sarjeant.

A shrewd juggle of the Tiger riding order will ensure Richard Lawson appears in ht 8 and probably as r/r in ht 14 also.

This looks like being a close run affair and the Monarchs unbeaten home record could be in jeopardy from the strong Tigers reserve pairing.

Weather forecast for Friday is excellent and looks like it will be warm & sunny at the Dale for the first time this season :)

Easy win for Edinburgh!

Strange line up from the tiggers. Worrall for Morris isn't as strong but R/R for Smith cancels that out. Makes no difference though as we will come out on top as usual.

Home win by 12.

• Like 2

Strange line up from the tiggers. Worrall for Morris isn't as strong but R/R for Smith cancels that out. Makes no difference though as we will come out on top as usual.

Home win by 12.

Smug t*ol

Edited by Gazc

Did you really expect anything else.

No not really but your still a smug t*ol :D .

Edited by Gazc

glasgows reserves vs Erik will decide whether this gets close or not.

the pavlova rides the dale well and if sarjeant is as good then we have a game on...however he was pants a few years ago. He seems a much improved rider this year so the weegies will be hoping he can score a few and help cover for R/R and Berge.

lawson should be better at 2 and heats 2 and 8 may be glasgow advantages although the "kinder" might sort that out if he traps well.

Monarchs should have the advantage at heat leader, though spud and Stevie are capable. 3 and out probably for the snail, who might get badly exposed at 5.

Here`s hoping for a big crowd and functioning tapes.......

Sarjeant is the key for Glasgow, you pretty much know what you are going to get from the rest. Despite his big scores in the EL I have my doubts that Armadale is his kind of track. He also gets a big twitchy so a rerun in ht2 is virtually guaranteed. He and Victor are going to be busy covering their own rides plus 3 for Kozza r/r and likely Berge's fourth ride. Lawson is the rider above Kozza in the averages.

Likewise Riss the same for Edinburgh, covering Branford's fourth ride and potential reserve changes for Clegg. When Edinburgh were last at Glasgow they picked up too many last places, that will be the main battle ground on Friday IMO. Hopefully Sam behaves himself and Dishington doesn't ruin an excellent meeting.

Assuming the weather is as good as expected you can thank me.

I'll be at the Dale with the missus on Friday for the first time in donkey's years.

Hoping for a good home win but fearing a gubbing.

• Like 2

Its should be close thats for sure

Assuming the weather is as good as expected you can thank me.

I'll be at the Dale with the missus on Friday for the first time in donkey's years.

Hoping for a good home win but fearing a gubbing.

Just love your reverse psychology be content that there is next to no chance off that happening but enjoy your day i am sure the result will favour your lot i am fearing a gubbing on Sunday :D .

glasgows reserves vs Erik will decide whether this gets close or not.

the pavlova rides the dale well and if sarjeant is as good then we have a game on...however he was pants a few years ago. He seems a much improved rider this year so the weegies will be hoping he can score a few and help cover for R/R and Berge.

lawson should be better at 2 and heats 2 and 8 may be glasgow advantages although the "kinder" might sort that out if he traps well.

Monarchs should have the advantage at heat leader, though spud and Stevie are capable. 3 and out probably for the snail, who might get badly exposed at 5.

Here`s hoping for a big crowd and functioning tapes.......

PMSL aye good one your tapes are fine so they should be functioning more than your brain does from time to time.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

No Nick no chance still coming through to watch hopefully a good meeting

Ooh! A little touchy Gazc?

We could sell you a set of tapes. Failing that I,will bring some Bridget Jones pants with XXXL knicker elastic for Sunday.

You know it makes sense.

Touche.

Edited by Fenway Bleachers

Horseshoe Bar for three o clock before heading for the 5-24 train if anyone wants to join us

Edited by Paulco