British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.m

Glasgow V Edinburgh - Pl & Scottish Smug Trophy - Sunday 14th June 3pm

All Tigers fans must be eagerly anticipating this one after Friday night's "HUMP AT THE DUMP".

As the Smugs roll into town (or at the starting gate) the Derby Double is on the cards for the first time in 4 years.

With the added incentive that a home win will see the Chosen Ones leapfrog the Champions in the league table.

Does it get any better?

A big Tiger crowd expected for this one ... remains to be seen how many from the East make the journey, or remain at home still licking their wounds.

Weather forecast looks favourable ... sunny with a small shower from the East expected 2:30pm.

Not sure what the line ups will be, are Glasgow announcing Kozza's replacement tonight? Will he feature tomorrow?

TIGERS

1. Nick (Assuming the flight's on time)

2. Dimitri

3. Richard (Who can't ride Armadale then?)

4. TBC

5. Aaron

6. Victor

7. James

MINIONS

1. Sam

2. Rob

3. Two Kevs

4. Justin

5. Facecook

6. Max

7. Erik

Think I've read there's a collection for Kozza, so raid your piggy banks.

http://www.monarchs-...ad.php?tid=5812

http://www.edinburgh...cle.asp?id=2080

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Quality stuff George i will be taking the 4 Monarch diehards who are travelling through on a tour of the Stade De Ashfield to let them see what they wish they had before we pump them again

• Like 1

Quality stuff George i will be taking the 4 Monarch diehards who are travelling through on a tour of the Stade De Ashfield to let them see what they wish they had before we pump them again

Good man ... every little helps!

Bringing two newbies myself.

Edited by george.m

It might be the best for Scottish speedway if the result tomorrow was another close away win. If each club are in the top half of the league, and can beat each other, the publicity of the competition and expectation of each set of fans will be a real boost for the sport.

I think all Tigers fans should be wary and listen to Stuart Dickson. Nothing has been won. Cook, Masters, Sedgmean and even Wolbert are capable of winning lots of races at Ashfield. Track preparation will be crucial, if it gets dusty it could become gate and go and then its a lottery. But with a big vocal home support - get out the airhorns and flags - Tigers should win.

After last night i'm pretty sure we will be fired up big time for this if any team can bounce back and win tomorrow it's certainly our boys.

• Like 1

After last night i'm pretty sure we will be fired up big time for this if any team can bounce back and win tomorrow it's certainly our boys.

Bounce back? .... more like a bungee jump!

Please finish the job on Sunday, and it will be a victory for Speedway

A victory for speedway..as against what if Monarchs won?What garbage pail did you dredge that one out of Mr Laguta?Don't tell me you're one of those sad individuals who bask in the glory of another teams victory?Dearo dear..

Edited by Young51

All Tigers fans must be eagerly anticipating this one after Friday night's "HUMP AT THE DUMP". As the Smugs roll into town (or at the starting gate) the Derby Double is on the cards for the first time in 4 years.With the added incentive that a home win will see the Chosen Ones leapfrog the Champions in the league table.Does it get any better? A big Tiger crowd expected for this one ... remains to be seen how many from the East make the journey, or remain at home still licking their wounds. Weather forecast looks favourable ... sunny with a small shower from the East expected 2:30pm. Not sure what the line ups will be, are Glasgow announcing Kozza's replacement tonight? Will he feature tomorrow? TIGERS1. Nick (Assuming the flight's on time)2. Dimitri3. Richard (Who can't ride Armadale then?)4. TBC5. Aaron6. Victor7. James MINIONS1. Sam2. Rob3. Two Kevs4. Justin5. Facecook6. Max7. Erik Think I've read there's a collection for Kozza, so raid your piggy banks. http://www.monarchs-...ad.php?tid=5812 http://www.edinburgh...cle.asp?id=2080

'Hump at the dump'.

Love it.

• Like 1

R/R for Branford tomorrow gives extra rides to the reserves and sedgmen

EDIT

Now that the world cup final is tomorrow that means no Morris for them.

:approve::approve::approve:

Edited by Mr Blobby

SWC rained off till tomorrow so Glasgow will be surely looking for a guest in place of Morris.

I wonder if Manager Dickson has a Guest on standby for Mick Norris.

Josh G hopefully.

A victory for speedway..as against what if Monarchs won?What garbage pail did you dredge that one out of Mr Laguta?Don't tell me you're one of those sad individuals who bask in the glory of another teams victory?Dearo dear..

Aye the smugness years are coming back to bite Youngy looks like it is more than us that don't like you very much ;) .

• Like 1

Josh G hopefully.

Aye the smugness years are coming back to bite Youngy looks like it is more than us that don't like you very much ;) .

What can we say people are just jealous of our success and wished they were part of team smug. :approve:

Confirmed as R.Worrall guesting for Morris can feel a Smug victory coming.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1