British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Poole 1st July

To-nights result , could have a big bearing on who picks who in the play-offs. If we continue to impress, nobody will fancy coming here to play........

To-nights result , could have a big bearing on who picks who in the play-offs. If we continue to impress, nobody will fancy coming here to play........

Woah Neddy, let's get to the playoffs first.

One match at a time.....

• Like 1

Woah Neddy, let's get to the playoffs first.

One match at a time.....

I can't see how you won't make the play offs, it would a lot of very strange results.

I can't see how you won't make the play offs, it would a lot of very strange results.

Injuries?!? Get any now and there's f'all to being in.

Not sure tonight's result would have a huge bearing for the other teams on who they meet

Injuries?!? Get any now and there's f'all to being in.

Injuries are part of the sport, any team can get them, King's Lynn are prone to them more than any other team.

As I put on another thread, the play-offs will be Poole v Kings Lynn and Coventry v Belle Vue!! Havvy and Middlo have decided!! :cheers::party::D

• Like 1

As I put on another thread, the play-offs will be Poole v Kings Lynn and Coventry v Belle Vue!! Havvy and Middlo have decided!! :cheers::party::D

Switch Swindon for Belle Vue and you may be more correct

• Like 1

Don't really get the hate for Kacper. Sure he's not setting the world alight right now, but he's more often bringing home points higher than his average, he's hit a bit of a slump lately, but it won't last forever. People wrote off Holder and more recently Watt too.

Dak puts in a load of effort. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, but there's just no quit in the guy, plus he can usually bring out the best of Magic's team-riding skills.

In truth, this one's going to be tough, I can't call the result this early, but I do really like the Pirates line-up right now. My only slight concern is Starke, who usually does really well whenever he's riding elsewhere, but is a bit unpredictable for Poole.

R/R for Noddy - will be interesting! Gotta fancy the Stars to win

Edited by Steve0

Have you been in the sun too long!?

Oh dear Holder has Cardiff GPitis......oh sorry he's "ill"...Poole have zero chance of even a point now as Holder scored 17 last time at Lynn.