British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Danish Gp In Horsens 08.08

You have to hand it to Tai,he takes everything in his stride.

Edited by BritPete

A really popular winner. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably one of the most undeserved victories in a looong time.

He should not have been in the semi finals if the referee had done his job.

• Like 5

Join you all for Polish Sunday-on real tracks. :lol: Alan.

Well that was clear to me that Woffinden should not have been excluded.....just because a rider goes down when passed on the inside doesn't mean the inside rider HAS to be excluded....that was a clean pass and Kildemand has such a weird balancing style of riding that he can never withstand an inside pass and will always go down......only one exclusion for me there and it wasn't Woffinden !

Edited by Bruiser McHuge
  • Like 4

Most undeserving winner in a long time. Surprised he stayed on the bike

Gutted for Janowski & Doyle who were the best riders on the night.

• Like 1

Well that was clear to me that Woffinden should not have been excluded.....just because a rider goes down when passed on the inside doesn't mean the inside rider HAS to be excluded....that was a clean pass and Kildemand has such a weird balancing style of riding that he can never withstand an inside pass and will always go down......only one exclusion for me there and it wasn't Woffinden !

They always seem to exclude the inside pass in these situations I agree with you on this one Kildemand goes down very easily.He is an entertainer rider though and is always good on slick tracke that suit his style.Tai took it well probably because of the situation on the night more than anything.

Well done Tai. He struggled all night but still managed to make the final on another disappointing temporary track.

And his interview was worthy of a world champion, taking on the chin what was a dubious decision to say the least.

I would love to know what he really said to Kildemand afterwards.

As for the winner, I have always enjoyed watching Kildemand, but I am not sure if it because of his low style on the bike (as Tatum highlighted in the last GP ) that he is more susceptible to coming off.

Tonight is not the first time we have seen him bail out when a tussle isn't going his way.

• Like 1

Really felt for Tai.

Getting fed up of PK, if us the fans are noticing what he is doing, then the refs should......

Instead of the winners trophy, they should present him with a tube of glue.......

• Like 5

Well done PK on a good win in the end, but don't think Tai was at fault.

PK was out wide and came in onto Tai, but maybe the fact that Woffy lifted slightly just before influenced the ref.

Great for Woffinden, though, despite that. He looked in trouble after 4 rides but kept a cool head as usual.

Didn't even seem bothered that he'd been unfairly excluded. Just happy to have increased his lead.

• Like 1

Yes, I don't think Woffinden made too much of a fuss because the refs never change their mind , but mainly he looked like going out before the semis and then made the final and had already increased his lead so it was already an excellent night for him.........still a wrong decision though !

Kildemand is an exciting rider to watch though with his balancing style ..he always looks likely to fall with that style and must be a nightmare to try and pass on the inside

How anyone can have any sympathy for Doyle and Magic who totally f*cked up their semi finals is beyond me.

Big shout out to Bomber on another big night. Just glad that having all these extra months to prepare in the winter has paid off for him this season.

• Like 1