British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZODIAK

Ipswich Vs Glasgow 23rd July 7.30 Pm

So riders missing for various reasons and facilites given out at "random" ... Anyone looking in from the outside would think that speedway hasn't got a rule book and if there was one it was made from rubber! :o

It looks like the going rate for someone who has been asked to withhold his services.

You won't give up even when you know you are talking nonsense. Berge asked to leave, it doesn't matter why - some theories his flat was in the west end of Glasgow rather than morningside; the weather's nicer in Sheffield; I've lost my confidence; I need to reassess my career as I'm now rubbish at longtrack; my mum didn't like the way stuart Dixon talked about me on the tele; you are paying me in pounds and I wanted euros; david bellego told me the grass is greener down south; a cannae understand weegies - it doesn't matter. As soon as he decided he wanted to leave he was withholding his services and Glasgow are entitled to a facility. end of.

• Like 4

It looks like the going rate for someone who has been asked to withhold his services.

PMSL you been tapped up from men that talk with a funny accent and end every sentence with the word Ken.

• Like 1

The difference between you and me Blackadder i know the truth but you are just guessing. [wonder should i air his dirty washing in public ]

You won't give up even when you know you are talking nonsense. Berge asked to leave, it doesn't matter why - some theories his flat was in the west end of Glasgow rather than morningside; the weather's nicer in Sheffield; I've lost my confidence; I need to reassess my career as I'm now rubbish at longtrack; my mum didn't like the way stuart Dixon talked about me on the tele; you are paying me in pounds and I wanted euros; david bellego told me the grass is greener down south; a cannae understand weegies - it doesn't matter. As soon as he decided he wanted to leave he was withholding his services and Glasgow are entitled to a facility. end of.

I'm giving up now as I cannae prove that what I have been told is not nonsense.

Whether it's 14 or 28 day-ban is up to the club.

In 2005, Henka Gustafsson had a miss an Oxford meeting because he was due to also ride for his Swedish club that night, who needed to win that meeting to avoid relegation and he'd been riding for them forever and Oxford two minutes.

Nigel Wagstaff thought that was a good enough reason, so placed a 14-day ban on Henka (allowing Oxford to use facilties for him) rather than 28 days. And then Henka was free to rejoin Oxford that much sooner for the rest of our ulitamely successful Craven Shield campaign.

All the best

Rob

When I saw 4 pages of this I thought, oh no not that again. But thankfully it's mostly about this meeting or it's participants anyway. Congrats to Glasgow, Ford and Middlo would have been proud of the Howe stunt you pulled, best of luck if you can keep it going, certainly makes you stronger, but bad luck with losing the French bloke, that certainly makes you weaker at the other end. Let's just hope for a good meeting like last week, 46-44 would do nicely, but sooner or later one or both of our 2nd strings have got to start winning races if we're going to have a chance in the play-offs.

• Like 1

Ok teams might have already been posted before but just incase people have missed it took this off Witches website

Ipswich 'Sackers' Witches
1. Danny King © 9.57, 2. Cameron Heeps 6.24, 3. Gino Manzares 5.70, 4. Rohan Tungate 7.08, 5. Nico Covatti 6.68, 6. Stefan Nielsen 4.17, 7. Ashley Morris 4.00
Team Manager: Phil Hilton

Glasgow 'Allied Vehicles' Tigers
1. Nick Morris 8.50, 2. James Sarjeant 5.93, 3. Aaron Summers 7.20, 4. R/R (David Howe 7.33), 5. Richard Lawson 8.33, 6. Rafal Konopka (G) 3.95, 7. Adam Ellis (G) 4.81
Team Manager: Stewart Dickson

The difference between you and me Blackadder i know the truth but you are just guessing. [wonder should i air his dirty washing in public ]

Quite a boast, have you the bottle to proceed and enlighten everyone one on here with the "truth" ?

• Like 2

We may often disagree on speedway cyclone but when it comes down to the 'I know something you don't cos I'm important ' posts we are singing from the same hymn sheet. If people aren't willing to post and name the source it just makes them look stupid when they come away with that line.

• Like 2

Lets here it then then we can compare stories.

Despite the BS posted above we are still no further forward with a replacement for Berge never mind Howe. It seems the facility runs out on Saturday and we have a hard meeting on Sunday against Peterborough.

It could be that the BSPA have rejected a legitimate signing, 'not being in the interests of British Speedway' or that there actually isn't anyone available and we have to run with an NL 3 pointer! An interesting few days ahead.

All i said was i know the truth and Blackadder was just guessing statement.Then the Edinburgh mafia appear along with Lioness

I wasn't guessing, I was told, as I said, but I have given my word to SharpenRake that I will give up on this subject, so that's that.

• Like 1