British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Glasgow V Newcastle Sunday 30th August 2015 Plkocup At 1.30pm

Why can't we use Kyle Newman instead of Matej Kus, Kyle has a 6.67 average I believe and Plymouth and Poole aren't racing???

Top scored and not one mention from those ungrateful b........

:wink:

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

Well done Diamonds keeps second leg alive didnt want to be down by a lot. Also big thanks to Kus did a good job.

Diamonds keeping it closer than i expected losing Victor was a blow and we will be heavily outscored at reserve tonight will 6 points be enough i don't think it will but you never know.

• Like 1

Diamonds keeping it closer than i expected losing Victor was a blow and we will be heavily outscored at reserve tonight will 6 points be enough i don't think it will but you never know.

Would not rule out Tigers yet.

Remember 2013 when Monarchs lost the home leg in the Ko Cup to Diamonds by 1 pt and then went to Brough Park on the the Sunday and against all odds, won by 2pts :shock:

Remember 2013 when Monarchs lost the home leg in the Ko Cup to Diamonds by 1 pt and then went to Brough Park on the the Sunday and against all odds, won by 2pts :shock:

We don't need reminding. :angry::unsure: :unsure: ;):blink:

Top scored and not one mention from those ungrateful b........

:wink:

And George got it right again. He must know something i think.

Simon, Tero and now Mati. :P

Edited by Tsunami

And George got it right again. He must know something i think.

Simon, Tero and now Mati. :P

Wa not gonna sign Mati,,, are we Dave ??? ;)

"Against all Odds" What a pathetic and self indulgent comment. You only won because Ludde changed lines on the last 4th bend, and let in Max. Nothing Herculian as you want to us to believe.

Too late now, although I did talk to Mati last week at the NJL 4's at Redcar. ;):P

Is Victor Pavlova injured?

All the best

Rob

Ankle injury, didnt travel over from Sweden. Short term hopefully!

Going to be tough though not expecting anything from our reserves with Victor missing will need our top 4 scoring heavily to stand a chance but as you say wouldn't rule them out but think we may have too long a tail on this occasion.

Also got to give credit to Newcastle where they done the sensible thing by not over committing but packing in for a few shared heats they rode intelligently and very well on the day.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

ON recent form, I would not rule out Mr Kus as a 2016 Diamonds signing.

ON recent form, I would not rule out Mr Kus as a 2016 Diamonds signing.

I can think of one club, if they run, might like Kus back.

I can think of one club, if they run, might like Kus back.

Granted on that screm. Doubt he wants to stay at Redcar, so does he want your big track or a year to learn on a technical circuit down here?

Granted on that screm. Doubt he wants to stay at Redcar, so does he want your big track or a year to learn on a technical circuit down here?

When all said and done, a rider will go where the money is, either in pay or sponsorship.

• Like 1