British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Doyle has been 'recalled' by Swindon

And according to the Lynn website because of pressure from the fans.

Nearly fainted in shock reading that

• Like 1

Doyle has been 'recalled' by Swindon

So it seems Swindon had a part in this too,as they seemed happy for Lynn to use him up until now.Seems like the BSF has a voice in speedway by the looks of it.

So who do Lynn turn to now,N.Pedersen anyone.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

what absolute muppets we have running speedway in the UK. Kings Lynn arrange a meeting on the same night as another team and they 'ask' if it's ok to use him... bloody :icon_smile_clown: 's... If you want to use a top rider for your own challenge meeting, pay for one to come over and ride.

Common sense has just been restored, Doyley will now ride for 'his' team...

never thought i'd use the words common sense on the BSF..

• Like 2

what absolute muppets we have running speedway in the UK. Kings Lynn arrange a meeting on the same night as another team and they 'ask' if it's ok to use him... bloody :icon_smile_clown: 's... If you want to use a top rider for your own challenge meeting, pay for one to come over and ride.

Common sense has just been restored, Doyley will now ride for 'his' team...

never thought i'd use the words common sense on the BSF..

As will Nick Morris who it was mentioned would be at KL

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2632

• Like 1

Just get Nick Pedersen in for this for crying out loud. Place will be packed out!

• Like 1

although common sense has prevailed in the end it shouldn't have happened in the first place anyway

• Like 3

Am I right in thinking that Kings Lynn usually ride on a Wednesday or Thursday & if so why change to a Friday?.

Great to see fan power wins the day & as Citizen Smoith said "POWER TO THE PEOPLE"😀😀

• Like 1

How absolutely crazy, why on earth did Rosco say it was OK then go back on his word!!!

• Like 1

So it seems Swindon had a part in this too,as they seemed happy for Lynn to use him up until now.Seems like the BSF has a voice in speedway by the looks of it.

BSF my rearend...swindon speedway page on facebook more like

How absolutely crazy, why on earth did Rosco say it was OK then go back on his word!!!

Oh no oh dear what a shame.....

If its the same as the meeting a couple of years ago then I don't think the meeting at Lynn was promoted by Lynn or Buster but the Polish company involved. Anyway, good to see that common sense has prevailed although it would be good to hear Swindon's side of things.

Scott Nicholls replaces Jason Doyle

If its the same as the meeting a couple of years ago then I don't think the meeting at Lynn was promoted by Lynn or Buster but the Polish company involved. Anyway, good to see that common sense has prevailed although it would be good to hear Swindon's side of things.

Details at http://swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2632 but doesn't tell you what you want to know :wink:

BSF my rearend...swindon speedway page on facebook more like

Oh no oh dear what a shame.....

Makes him look a laughing stock, which we should all care about?
  • Like 1

Of course it's not irrelevant.

It's basically a meaningless pre-season friendly against a lower opposition team.

That description applies to both matches.