British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Kent Kings 2016

Each to their own - however misguided it may be!!

What I don't understand is the relevance to Kent Kings 2016.

I really can't believe the amount of negativity about the possibility of the EL having extra teams?!

You didn't mention which of us you thought was misguided. :D

With regard to the "negativity comment" ,I would be quite happy to see Kent in the EL, but I do wonder if they would be prepared for everything that goes with being a newcomer at that level.

• Like 1

I would like to know where this is money is coming from?

I am amazed you don't know already rumor has it its Ford putting the cash up

• Like 1

I am amazed you don't know already rumor has it its Ford putting the cash up

nothing would surprise me with this sport.
  • Like 1

I think that with the current set up as it is, all teams bar one understand that they are team building for second place at the very best.

Nothing else is a consideration.

I wouldn't altogether disagree with that statement.

:D It was more of an opinion than a statement.

However any right minded person can see that Ford has an unhealthy influence in the corridors of power , is a person who has his own methods of dealing with any serious competition, and has no morals.

Considering he is not a part of the BSPA committee that comment is totally inaccurate and out of order...............

RP

Considering he is not a part of the BSPA committee that comment is totally inaccurate and out of order...............

RP

If you genuinely believe , then that's fine. ;)

• Like 1

RP

People outside government influence policy. You must be incredibly naive if you think someone outside of a commitee cant be an influence on decisions. Edited by woz01

RP

Let them carry on! Does he still brainwash all the other promoters? I always enjoyed that one! :D

Let them carry on! Does he still brainwash all the other promoters? I always enjoyed that one! :D

He's never had to, he's just had to offer them something or make sure they're no worse off. Look at 2010 as a classic example.

• Like 1

Each to their own - however misguided it may be!!

What I don't understand is the relevance to Kent Kings 2016.

I really can't believe the amount of negativity about the possibility of the EL having extra teams?!

The negativity will soon appear if they ever become a threat to Poole Speedway.

The negativity will soon appear if they ever become a threat to Poole Speedway.

Why would it..............all competition is healthy...............no team can win everything all the time............

RP

Why would it..............all competition is healthy...............no team can win everything all the time............

RP

Except...they essentially do? Even when you lose, you win.

RP

I presume you weren't around in 2010/11 season then.

I presume you weren't around in 2010/11 season then.

Actually I have been a Poole fan for nearly 40 years............through the good and the bad times............not that that is relevant.................so yes I was around...............

RP