British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cyclone

Edinburgh Vs Somerset Ko Cup Final, 2nd Leg, 2/10/2015

Teams as per Official Edinburgh website :_

TEAMS FOR THE KNOCKOUT CUP FINAL SECOND LEG MATCH AT ARMADALE ON FRIDAY 2nd October (start time 7.30, doors open 6.30) are:
EDINBURGH BORDER ROOFING MONARCHS: Craig Cook (capt.), Justin Sedgmen, Kevin Wolbert (r/r), Erik Riss, Sam Masters, Max Clegg, Rob Branford.
SOMERSET CASES REBELS: Brady Kurtz, Paul Starke, Charles Wright, Richie Worrall, Josh Grajczonek (capt.), Rasmus Jensen, Luke Chessell.

As Max Clegg rode at Birmingham on Wednesday and completed the meeting, hopefully he will return at reserve for the Monarchs.

It remains to be confirmed whether Wolbert will be fit enough to return after being hospitalised for two days in Germany, after his crash on Saturday.

Assuming both teams have no further withdrawals after the Fours Final at Redcar today, it is difficult to predict whether or not the Rebels 8 point lead will be enough to win the Cup on aggregate,

This will also be Craig Cook's sixth consecutive match in six days, and Josh Grajczonek's fifth on the bounce,

Quite a test of stamina for both men and their machines :o

Update : Wolbert not yet fit, so r/r for him, however Clegg will ride

Edited by cyclone

Welcome back King Jamie

• Like 3

Wolbert very doubtful according to alec last night so R/R again.

Fast start would be nice....over to Cook and Sedgy.......

I'm a long way away at the moment on a well earned holiday but I just like to say I hope the Rebs get a few decisions tonight and turn the Jockos over. Smug mode and self righteous mode and name calling mode is all a bit boring now tbh. Safe nights racing please to all riders and safe journey up to any Rebs making the journey. If I can get a connection tonight I will be on the update site.

• Like 1

With Somerset only 8 points up , then Edinburgh are clear favourites.

Somerset have a chance but they will need to be on top form with nobody below par

Well done the rebels.

And Somerset win the KO Cup.......

• Like 1

With Somerset only 8 points up , then Edinburgh are clear favourites.

Somerset have a chance but they will need to be on top form with nobody below par

Well done Somerset didn't expect that.That was with their number 1 well below par :P

Congrats to Somerset - great performance.

We missed Agent Kevin too much on the night. But Somerset sprung a few surprises. Cookie majestic again though but after 7 meetings in 8 days he must need a break.

Let's hope the lads can regroup for Sunday.

• Like 1

Get in there you Rebels - fantastic result!!

Bring that cup home

Well done Somerset. Didn't think eight points was enough, but they came here, kept it close and got the result.

Have a few and enjoy your night.

• Like 3