British Speedway Forum

I,m hearing rumours the reason fisher didn't ride against the tigers in the playoffs is that a deal was already in place for him to ride for you in 2016 on an extremely lucrative deal!

Paulco you will have to cheer the fish !! Lol

Edited by lewy

I,m hearing rumours the reason fisher didn't ride against the tigers in the playoffs is that a deal was already in place for him to ride for you in 2016 on an extremely lucrative deal!

Fisher will have already been on the phone if lucrative is mentioned by anybody .Can they afford to put the Family up as well.!!

Fisher will have already been on the phone if lucrative is mentioned by anybody .Can they afford to put the Family up as well.!!

Can they afford the return flights, yes !!

Not convinced about that one m8 but i did hear that Richie Worrall could be on his way North next season just a rumour doing the rounds on Sunday.

Good rider richie,the fish is on the cards mate

Think there is more improvement in Worrall to add to his average it is lower than Fisher's and has the scope to add more on he is also younger so would prefer to see that happen rather than Fisher, neither may happen but you never know.

Nice 4 berth caravan on the 4th bend sure they can install all the mod con's deal done then ;) .

• Like 1

Think there is more improvement in Worrall to add to his average it is lower than Fisher's and has the scope to add more on he is also younger so would prefer to see that happen rather than Fisher, neither may happen but you never know.

Nice 4 berth caravan on the 4th bend sure they can install all the mod con's deal done then ;) .

Fisher and trailers go hand in hand surely!

Need to evict Sticky first. ;):cheers:

Need to evict Sticky first. ;):cheers:

Could work Sticky in the double with Fisher his wife & the 2 kids in the single might be a squeeze if he bring's his dog though :D .

Could work Sticky in the double with Fisher his wife & the 2 kids in the single might be a squeeze if he bring's his dog though :D .

Don't mention dogs, some people will get upset. :o:cheers:

• Like 2

Don't mention dogs, some people will get upset. :o:cheers:

I have no idea what you are talking about and i have never been known to stir the s*it as you well know ;) .

• Like 1

Lawson and morris haven't cut the mustard for me especially knowing what morris can do!

would take Lawson at Berwick though :D

dont talk rubbish richard lawson has upped his average by nearly a point this season .... morris has had a stop /start season with injuries..... lawson and summers with be the first two signings for 2016..... morris isnt a glasgow asset.

Edited by tigger63

No thanks to the Fish, maybe a few seasons ago - but not now! And his average is wee bit too high - as our first two names for 2016 will surely be Richard and Aaron. As I suggested in my original post, I'd also like to see Kozza back, as will be a bargain on that average and hopefully add a couple of points on to it. And if there is too a similiar fast track system introduced for the Premier League, that would give us a base of :-

1. Richard 9.12

4. Kozza 5.87

5. Aaron 8.37

7. Brit 3

Total 26.36

Leaves 16.14

Be interesting to see the combinations to make up the other three positions.

Edited by cheggie