hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Guest GiveusaB

World Cup Final come the end of Saturday/Sunday

Poland

Sweden

Russia

Great Britain

You can never write the Aussies off !? and after last night, I'm going to stick my neck out and back the Swedes!

World Cup Final come the end of Saturday/Sunday

Poland

Sweden

Russia

Great Britain

You think the Russians will win the race off over Denmark and Australia? Brave call. I see them third being spoilers.

• Like 1

Race Off draw for Friday: Rus red, Den blue, Aus white, USA yellow.

Final: Pol red, RO winner blue, Swe white, GB yellow.

• Like 1

Showcase refused to do a deal with Belle Vue to allow parking there, for league meetings they have stopped you, possibly they will charge their own fee (would be stupid not to as they only ever use a quarter if that car park) but we won't get any confirmation of that. The greyhound stadium also charged to use their car park for the Peter Craven meeting but no guarantee they will again.

Official car parking is park and ride at Etihad Blue car park open from 1.30pm.

So.................if you went to see a movie at the Showcase, for example, before the SWC you'd be fine to just leave your car there as a patron?

How can they prove, when you're entering the car park that you're not going to the pics?

Jesus,what's the big deal about parking,if you don't want to use the arrangements that have been provide,pretty sure you could still park in the street within reasonable distance of the Stadium.They not going to shut down Manchester for this event.

• Like 2

You think the Russians will win the race off over Denmark and Australia? Brave call. I see them third being spoilers.

For me Russia are favourites to make the final. Denmark and Australia haven't got a top 3 better than Sayfutdinov and the Laguta brothers.

Probably today- with riders known at about 2.30pm on friday

I assume practice must be Friday morning if we've got to wait until then for the line ups. Pointless doing a prediction until we're sure what the teams will be. Can we assume the Aussies will stay the same? Russia should be stronger with Grigory, but it's the Danes who appear to have the option to change.

Going to be very tight I think Australia will just do it, their riders have most experience of BV track and also having Mark Lemon who knows all the setups for different conditions. Looking forward to it.

I assume practice must be Friday morning if we've got to wait until then for the line ups. Pointless doing a prediction until we're sure what the teams will be. Can we assume the Aussies will stay the same? Russia should be stronger with Grigory, but it's the Danes who appear to have the option to change.

Practise is 12.00 both days, think Denmark have already said they keeping same lineup.

Surely their chances of making the Final increase if Laguta is fit, which it seems he will. I make Australia favourites, Russia second, Denmark third, USA mainly through Hancock will be meeting spoilers.

Surely their chances of making the Final increase if Laguta is fit, which it seems he will. I make Australia favourites, Russia second, Denmark third, USA mainly through Hancock will be meeting spoilers.

Yes mistake by Denmark to keep same team, surely Pedersen should be in the team.

• Like 1

Russia are the spoilers on Friday IMO. If Emil, Artem and Grigory are all "singing in tune" then they could win it. Its just that Artem and Grigory can "do it" but dont always do it.

• Like 1

Russia are the spoilers on Friday IMO. If Emil, Artem and Grigory are all "singing in tune" then they could win it. Its just that Artem and Grigory can "do it" but dont always do it.

Agree. Both Lagutas blow hot and cold. Being out of their usual environment also goes against them.

W

Forecast for both days is now good.

Need advice on a good curry house near to Belle Vue Stadium so we can head there afterwards.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

The "famous" "curry mile" is not too far away - Rusholme I think, never been there though I do like a good curry, someone will be along giving more details I am sure.