British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Disappointed about Hancock dropping out as it now makes it three team event, I fancy the Russian to make the Final.

I really hope you are right .

Bit late in the day I know but anyone travelling be aware that the M6 northbound is very congested according to the traffic report on Radio 2 just now. A34 might be favourable for anyone stuck in heavy traffic, best of luck.

Plenty of 'material' down on the track....

Looks like a good bit of grip available....

Tetley Bitter in the bar though on the west stand

Cant have everything...😁

Hancock's attitude toward the SWC run-off is disgusting.. This will surely changed the fans perception of him. Most of whom was of the impression he was this great ambassador for this sport, but the truth is he is no better than all the rest. Self, self , self

My respect for him has taken a massive downturn.......

• Like 1

In the stadium now and quite a stadium it is, track looks grippy and they are grading right now.

Hancock's attitude toward the SWC run-off is disgusting.. This will surely changed the fans perception of him. Most of whom was of the impression he was this great ambassador for this sport, but the truth is he is no better than all the rest. Self, self , self

Bruce Penhall showed us all what to expect from Yanks when it comes to loyalty etc, Hancock is just doing what they do.

Even if the decision was genuinely made for the benefit of the younger rider it was made with not one iota of consideration for the paying public, not one..

Why oh why Denmark have Bjerre in there team in front of Nicki or PK is ridiculous as he is a real weak link.

Well Nicki preferred to go on vacation rather than represent his country in the semi final. If a rider cant be

bothered wwith the semi then he might jjust as well be left outside for the race off / final.

I think PK still isn't fit from a crash a few weeks ago.

Edited by Ghostwalker

In the stadium now and quite a stadium it is, track looks grippy and they are grading right now.

Glad you like it, what part are you in? I've tried the main stand and the back straight but really want to see a meeting from the pit bend terrace. Either way I'm sure there isn't a bad view in the house, that temp stand looks really impressive in photos.

I am in E section of the grandstand but there doesn't look a bad view from anywhere in the place.

US teams choice about the team but it does not seem right to me, would rather see the Germans there now. :neutral:

Where's Max Ruml? He looked as if he had some talent there.

Think the USA would have just as well brought Doug Nicol over as well!

Plus the announcer could have shouted, "let's get ready to Ruml!!!" before his races. :party:

if the USA really wanted to plan for the future, Fisher and Janniro shouldnt be there either, with Ruml's brother and Manzares there too

• Like 1

That's always been my opinion of him & will never understand why so many Brits like him.

Well Nicki preferred to go on vacation rather than represent his country in the semi final. If a rider cant be

bothered wwith the semi then he might jjust as well be left outside for the race off / final.

I think PK still isn't fit from a crash a few weeks ago.

Nicki had that agreement with the old Danish manager & holiday was booked before Hans took over.

Agree though that loyalty is important but it won't be if they don't qualify tonight.

That's always been my opinion of him & will never understand why so many Brits like him.

Nicki had that agreement with the old Danish manager & holiday was booked before Hans took over.

Agree though that loyalty is important but it won't be if they don't qualify tonight.

I would hope Hans will back up his decision as being correct whatever the result, it was all about principal and so it remains .....

Nicholls speaks about needing team spirit. That's something our team might lack as they haven't trained together or spent time together. Rosco isn't great at getting teams motivated as we have noticed sometimes when heads are down.

It's good to see Tai there tonight in the pits with the Aussie team 😉