British Speedway Forum
Pinny

Why Is Scb Banned?

Just seen that scb is banned. What an absolute joke

Youve got people like stevebrum and starman on here who talk complete drivel all day long, about 70 different usernames which are probably all belonging to one or two people talking to themselves all day.... Seems like a pisstake to me.

Scb is one of the best posters on here, okay sometimes he can be a complete nerd ( ) but on the whole he talks sense. Banning him just shows what a joke the moderation team is on here.

I think id be speaking for everyone when i say that if starman got ploughed down by a bus, id have a good laugh. The guys a w@nk£r and as thick as pig crap.

Seriously ? Ok I don't agree with some of the stuff he says , but I can't see him saying anything that he possibly could get banned for

Dont care if i receive a ban, will just use one of my other logins

My post never printed , is there sinister forces at work ?

• Like 1

Irrespective of his past, his topic covering Jon Cook and his disrespect to all of the members on this site deserve a ban.

• Like 4

I don't think a ban was necessary, a simple changing the title of the thread would and should have sufficed.

• Like 1

I'd go further and say neither a ban nor change of title was necessary. A sad day for the BSF.

• Like 7

There was a football manager in Scotland ( St Mirren's) who claimed he knew better than the club's fans as they didn't have a clue . He was sacked a fortnight after making those comments . We can only hope karma visits Mr Cook at some point .

• Like 1

Things was said in the heat of the moment, a ban is ridiculous, other members get away much worse, but I guess peer pressure in forcing the moderators hand made this decision take place.

• Like 2

Starman is known for crying like a girl to the mods. Called him a numpty once and he got me banned for it. Yet he told me to play with the traffic on the A14. Thing is I'm an adult and don't actually give two hoots what I'm called on here. Wouldn't surprise me if he is behind SCB's ban.

• Like 3

A ridiculous ban.. There are multiple posts on this site that deserve a ban every day, and then an honest poster, who has spoken his mind, about another statement (not initially made in this forum) then gets banned!!!

A sad day for speaking your mind.

This forum is now becoming a joke with what you can/cannot say. Either have a set of rules and stick by them, or have no rules. At the moment it's like a football match and players trying to get other players sent off/ booked, very childlike.

• Like 4

Starman is just a little girl. If anyone is worthy of being called a faggot its him

The decision to ban SCB is another kick in the face for freedom of speech. Too many people now have spines made from cheese and breadsticks...Pathetic :nono:

• Like 7