British Speedway Forum

Like the BBC and F1 this year? The compensation could be peanuts.

It seems odd that Lynn have postponed this meeting AFTER Sky decided not to show due to the weather. Maybe as simple as not wanting to run on a Monday if they're not forced to by Sky?!

If Buster gets his way and the EL go to one race night, maybe he will have to get used to Monday night racing, Sky or not.

I don't tjink there is anything dodgy going on. Once the football season is finished and we are into May there are plenty planned sky matches.

Wheres the football pitch at Kings Lynn as its not the infield at Saddlebow and therefore what bearing does football have on the speedway or am I missing something about the Lynn set up ?

If Buster gets his way and the EL go to one race night, maybe he will have to get used to Monday night racing, Sky or not.

Mate its not just Buster that has muted one race niight, this is something that has to happen sooner or later. But im not sure you could have all fixtures on one night, so how do you impliment this, one night or two ? Then Sky can choose there meeting on the given day and film it. But what knock on effect would it have on attendances of other clubs, should fans say nah, i'l watch the sky meeting. It may not be as easy to impliment as that..

Wheres the football pitch at Kings Lynn as its not the infield at Saddlebow and therefore what bearing does football have on the speedway or am I missing something about the Lynn set up ?

He`s talking about SKY and their football coverage.

Like the BBC and F1 this year? The compensation could be peanuts.

It seems odd that Lynn have postponed this meeting AFTER Sky decided not to show due to the weather. Maybe as simple as not wanting to run on a Monday if they're not forced to by Sky?!

Of course we did not know what Sky knew or got wind of before the announcement by KL. I would be very surprised that KL went to that length to prove a point with Coventry and all the fans involved too. The fact that a stock car meeting would have ploughed the track up today may have been a factor.

The only thing that seems a bit odd is the fact you can not grasp the situation!

Think i and the rest of the forum will move on whilst you continue to wrestle with it and ignore the obvious.

Maybe personal but perhaps you'd be better off working on a reconciliation with your family rather than being a 'normal' supporter of your family's business on here?

Anyways I won't say anything else on either subject, bit sad about it all 😕

And that is correct. But really and truely fans need to be put in the picture from somebody in authority why Sky have pulled again.

No, No, No....

This is Speedway.....

Conjecture and I'll informed rumour will fill the space that any official statement would negate...

So sky now say kings Lynn call the meeting off

Make of that what u will

Believe it or not Semion that is now what i do for a living in organsitations of many different shapes and sizes. The one thing they all have in common though is that they would have reached out to me for help and are receptive to feedback and want to implement my recommendations... I hope you can therefore see where the problem would lay with this one 😀

Maybe things have changed judging by Busters comments in this weeks SS on Dale's promotion to the inner sanctum 😉

So sky now say kings Lynn call the meeting off

Make of that what u will

Here we go, the blame game..

If we are looking to apportion blame, could I be the first to mention Matt Ford and all at Poole.

• Like 3

If we are looking to apportion blame, could I be the first to mention Matt Ford and all at Poole.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

Hey!!!! :(;):D

Maybe personal but perhaps you'd be better off working on a reconciliation with your family rather than being a 'normal' supporter of your family's business on here?

Anyways I won't say anything else on either subject, bit sad about it all

Trees I am sure you mean well but what makes you think I should be 'working on a reconciliation' from my side.......? Exactly, you have assumed wrong, so guess it is best that no more is said on the subject and I am allowed to carry on being a 'normal supporter' :)