Bartosz Smektała
Daniel Kaczmarek

The Swedish team have been announced:

1. Kenny Wennerstam

2. Joel Kling (K)

3. Alex Johansson

4. Joel Andersson

5. Filip Hjelmland

http://www.vargarnaspeedway.se/lag-jvm/det-svenska-jvm-laget-klart-till-jvm-finalen-i-norrkoping/

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Nyheter/LagVMfinaliSpeedwayforjuniorer/

And the Polish team:

Krystian Pieszczek

Bartosz Zmarzlik ©

Paweł Przedpełski

Bartosz Smektała

Daniel Kaczmarek

Australia

Brady Kurz

Jake Allen

Max Fricke

Jack Holder

Cameron Heeps

Denmark

Frederik Jakobsen

Mikkel B. Andersen

Patrick Hansen

Andreas Lyager

Jonas Jeppesen

With Ellis and bates you have to think we would have been well in the mix for a spot in the final. Looks like ,unsurprisingly, lambert Fricke and Kurtz a notch above the rest of the field.

From an objective look at the riders eligible the top three U21 nations are easy to spot: Poland, Denmark and Australia.

After that I'd say it is pretty close between GB, Sweden and Russia for fourth spot - hardly the basis for some of the running down of team GB on this thread.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Cam on his selection for the squad for the World U21 Team Championship.

A reward for his commitment to his sport and his country since arriving in Britain as a 15 year old to race in the NL for Mildenhall in 2011.

Poland's juniors World Champions for the NINTH time. Poland's seniors World Champions for the SEVENTH time.==D O M I N A T I O N|is|R E A L==

It would be a major surprise if Poland didn't win at the moment!

That's the last time for 3 of the young Poles in the U.21s, The Aussie boys are much younger and will still all(?) be eligible for next year I think.

It is worrying for the Swedes and as i have said for a few years,the Danes that the youth system doesn't seem to be producing many if any decent juniors.The collapse of the number of youngsters even entering the Danish system must be a big worry.Of course it is possible that someone outside the U21 team might end up being a better rider than those favoured at the moment.Kildemand springs to mind as someone who wasn't so often picked as the likes of Klindt and Hougaard,but ended up a better international rider

Starting to look a lot better for the British riders coming through.

As long as we can keep them grounded we will see some very good talent coming through.

We need training tracks where youngsters can blast around for as many hours as they like on any day they like.

A track built in a large barn so no noise issues would help no end.

Starting to look a lot better for the British riders coming through.

As long as we can keep them grounded we will see some very good talent coming through.

We need training tracks where youngsters can blast around for as many hours as they like on any day they like.

A track built in a large barn so no noise issues would help no end.

I know Stephan Katt and Matten Kröger use or used to use an old warehouse(concrete floor though) to train in during the winter.Must be a possibility

Sweden have a very weak set of U21 at the moment, so it shouldn't have come as any surprise that even with home advantage they finished last with 17pts.

I would even argue that Finland has three riders - Nike Lunna, Jooa Partanen and Jesse Mustonen who are at present the equals, if not better, than those chosen to represent Sweden in the final.