British Speedway Forum

I see the Poole mafia are having their five minutes of fun ..

Never heard of Brandon Bob.

As for me and Starman what have we done wrong? Tell me and I'll apologise if I've done something wrong.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

I see the Poole mafia are having their five minutes of fun ..

Wow. I back Coventry and say I hope Brandon Estates never get planning permission for houses and you take it as some type insult?

Weird.

Wow. I back Coventry and say I hope Brandon Estates never get planning permission for houses and you take it as some type insult?

Weird.

All I put was (I agree) when quoting Starman.

I think everyone just wants to have a dig at us out of anger after the bad news.

Just ignore them.

Never heard of Brandon Bob.

As for me and Starman what have we done wrong? Tell me and I'll apologise if I've done something wrong.

Never heard of him ? He ls a new name to the forum with 4000+posts, turns out he's Gater 1 in another disguise.

you know him he's one of your many aliases. Clown!!!!

• Like 5

What? You acquiring some brain cells.

You done your homework before going back to School yet.

• Like 1

You done your homework before going back to School yet.

Why don't you stay on the knobs topics.

When you "gentlemen" (and "ladies") have quite finished. This might just be the final death throws of a once great club.

Can you bugger off and bicker elsewhere please?

Edited by False dawn
  • Like 8

When you "gentlemen" (and "ladies") have quite finished. This might just be the final death throws of a once great club.

Can you bugger off and bicker elsewhere please?

Very well put if I may say so Fd.

Edited by The White Knight

Never heard of him ? He ls a new name to the forum with 4000+posts, turns out he's Gater 1 in another disguise.

you know him he's one of your many aliases. Clown!!!!

So it is. Well spotted.

Has anyone made the link between Brandon Estates and Sandhu yet? Pretty obvious they are connected.

I hope the council point blank refuse Brandon Estates any planning permission. Let them sit on Brandon for a decade or more.

I know you have always held this view Steve but I personally don't think he is connected with Brandon Estates. Could well be wrong and I guess it will all come out at some stage!

I know you have always held this view Steve but I personally don't think he is connected with Brandon Estates. Could well be wrong and I guess it will all come out at some stage!

He is connected that isn't in doubt but it seems relationships turned sour! Sandhu didn't sell to Brandon Estates, it was sold twice very quickly it seems.

David Rowe from Keep Bees on Track says they are "aware" of a new site and they'll give a statement today.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

Mystery fire early in the new year , followed by gipsy incursion onto the site , if Ladbrokes would take the bet it would be a dead cert .. Sandhu is running up and down Binley road knocking on doors begging people to complain about the eyesore he is going to create

Has anyone made the link between Brandon Estates and Sandhu yet? Pretty obvious they are connected.

I hope the council point blank refuse Brandon Estates any planning permission. Let them sit on Brandon for a decade or more.

said the same all along , Sandhu got just what he wanted , an empty stadium with even the council thinking he was an innocent party , Brisca "Oh poor old sandhu " why not let him run his cash cow F1 Stox out of other peoples stadiums , the man has duped almost everybody , greedy scum

He is connected that isn't in doubt but it seems relationships turned sour! Sandhu didn't sell to Brandon Estates, it was sold twice very quickly it seems.

David Rowe from Keep Bees on Track says they are "aware" of a new site and they'll give a statement today.

That's what he wants you to think , suits his purpose , Sandhu and brandon estates =Good cop bad cop , but they are still both cops

• Like 2

Who is going to pay for this new site to be developed, because it will be far too expensive for Horton in my opinion.

I very much doubt Horton has had much if any input. Sandhu always said he'll provide a new site so we will see.

So a pre planning application went in 25th August, the group have worked hard.