British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Rye House Ko Cup 06/08/16 7-00pm

Was this through a newsletter? Didn't seem to get one

Not revealing ones source can be taken quite serious on these threads.

Teams will be:

Bandits: 1. Kevin Doolan, 2. Dawid Stachyra, 3. Theo Pijper, 4. Matthew Wethers. 5. Thomas Jorgensen, 6, Dany Gappmaier, 7. Liam Carr.

Rockets: 1. Edward Kennett, 2. Kaspar Lykke, 3. Cameron Heeps, 4. Leigh Lanham, 5. Stuart Robson, 6. Robert Branford (guest), 7. Ben Morley.

Shielfield regulars should note that season tickets are NOT valid for this meeting, as it is a KO cup-tie.

Got my newsletter at 10.18 an hour and 6 minutes after you put the teams up? God knows how you managed that girly

Got my newsletter at 10.18 an hour and 6 minutes after you put the teams up? God knows how you managed that girly

He .... sorry.... she must be psychic...

I am a Newcastle fan who will be willing the Bandits to beat Rye over two legs so we can have a Berwick/Newcastle semi final tie to support. Bumper crowds should be at Shielfield and Brough whereas Rye fans probably wouldn't fancy the trip twice up north. So come on the Bandits and let us get in on in the semis.

• Like 3

Just had a read through the newsletter and there is no team lineups for this meeting as well as the Redcar and Plymouth meetings so not sure where they got the information from and what the teams are for tomorrow

Berwick got a good draw at Rye with 2 good guests and Robbo having an off day.

Will be close but Berwick not as strong for this tie.

Edited by crescent girl

I hope to be attending this, and after the magnificent support that the Bandits had at Rye House for the PL season, it will be an honour to be amongst you.

Sheffield v Ipswich Thursday / Edinburgh v Rye House Friday / Berwick v Rye House Saturday / Newcastle v Rye House Sunday or Scunthorpe v Somerset or Mildenhall v Kent (more likely the latter I think).

As part of the 2016 Ipswich Witches / Rye House BSF Massif on Tour

• Like 1

Still can't handle replying on a phone!

As the teams aren't mentioned in today's newsletter, l don't really follow your comment.....

ame="crescent girl" post="2824362" timestamp="1470237141"]

Still can't handle replying on a phone!

As the teams aren't mentioned in today's newsletter, l don't really follow your comment.....

Are they available anywhere as I have looked on website and didn't find anything, it was more for the redcar meeting tomorrow though if I'm honest and I can't see anything on their website either, could just be me being stupid though

Just received mine, so yours should have arrived in your inbox now, I would think.

I wonder at how many other clubs is the KOC not part of the season ticket 'package'?

Fairly common practice in football ( or it used to be ) not to allow season ticket holders into cup matches

Are they available anywhere as I have looked on website and didn't find anything, it was more for the redcar meeting tomorrow though if I'm honest and I can't see anything on their website either, could just be me being stupid though

On Bears website Bellego,Busch,Skidmore,JBA,Berre,Nielsen,Payne, Kev,Dawid,Theo,Matty,TJ,Dany,Liam

Fairly common practice in football ( or it used to be ) not to allow season ticket holders into cup matches

Still is DSC67.