British Speedway Forum

said a few days ago it was a no brainer,no rules broken so have no problem with it at all.the averages have worked out perfectly it happens in speedway,if lindback had one more meeting at bell vue a few yrs back he would have had a 5pt something average im sure poole would have parachuted him on that figure,for speedway fans up and down the country a great 3 way end of season battle for the title,wolves still will be outgunned at reserve, to beat them teams will have to stay in touch on 1-5 scoring and turnover their reserves

Could see us getting rid of Hans for Magic or Lindback said he would ride for us. Hans or Lindback! Can see Matt doing something now!!

Does anyone get the feeling that the Poole promotion will have their calculator out today trying to find who they can and cant bring in.

• Like 4

Does anyone get the feeling that the Poole promotion will have their calculator out today trying to find who they can and cant bring in.

Probably get Dudek on a 6pt average....

screm, on 11 Aug 2016 - 09:35 AM, said:

What have Wolves done that is against the rules, they have made a team change that is within the points limit, and brought in one of their own assets. This has to be good news for Wolves Speedway, and the tracks where Wolves will visit as Tai`s appearance is bound to put an extra few on the gate.

Wolves have clearly broken the rules, its plain for all to see, perhaps you are new to the sport?...take a look at the rule book, page 7 second paragraph down, I would copy and paste but not computer savvie.

Very rare for me to defend the Shovvo but he did say it was just his opinion . Fair enough. It's a situation where there is no absolute right or wrong and it is reasonable to have differing opinions. No rules have been broken, and Wolves are entitled to bring Woofy in, but somehow it doesn't sit right with me that a rider (any rider) who says at the start of the season he doesn't want to ride in GB decides at the time the continental season is starting to wind down that maybe he wouldn't mind some extra money at the expense of a rider who has stuck with it all season. As Steve said, it's not quite the same as replacing the injured Holder. Just my opinion as well.

The only other thing that occurs to me though, is that Kylmakorpi is a known moaner when things don't go his way so maybe one of the factors in the equation was that Adams didn't want someone moaning about the track or anything else in must win matches.

• Like 1

It's not ratified yet, a lot of talk that with 2 years out his average should be re-assessed. They haven't broken any rules but I wonder if a change mid season much like the season when the number of play-off teams got reduced will occur. Personally it will be good to see Tai racing although I wish they had introduced a squad system years ago. I would also have a draft system for the top 10 or so riders so every team gets a real number 1. I still think the Aces will win the league with Wolves as the other finalists. Think Poole and Swindon will make the play offs.

page 7 second paragraph down

Really-

> 3.4.2.1 The Penalties the Prime Officer may impose without prejudice to Art. 3.3.1 are:

A Warning

A fine, subject to a maximum of £1000

A suspension, provided at least two (2) other SCB Officers agree, subject to a

maximum of 30 days, that may be suspended for up to one (1) year.

A suspension may be applied, pending an SCB Court hearing

• Like 1

I think its good he is back, harsh on JK but his form isn't great and it does make sense. I don't think though that just because he is back that's it all over and its Wolves title ! Last time he rode over here he wasn't great and he is doing it to keep race fit, not put himself in silly positions where he is going to get injured while going for the world title. I still think rider for rider Belle Vue are the team to beat.

Edited by Coventry_Bee

But he was replacing a lesser rider injured or not

Holder was in his prime when the Coventry airfence failed to do its job.

Just like poole brought in hancock a few years back at the back end of the season short memory!!!!!!!

Are you Gavan in disguise? Haven't you read earlier posts? Hancock replaced a badly injured Holder.

Very rare for me to defend the Shovvo but he did say it was just his opinion . Fair enough. It's a situation where there is no absolute right or wrong and it is reasonable to have differing opinions. No rules have been broken, and Wolves are entitled to bring Woofy in, but somehow it doesn't sit right with me that a rider (any rider) who says at the start of the season he doesn't want to ride in GB decides at the time the continental season is starting to wind down that maybe he wouldn't mind some extra money at the expense of a rider who has stuck with it all season. As Steve said, it's not quite the same as replacing the injured Holder. Just my opinion as well.

The only other thing that occurs to me though, is that Kylmakorpi is a known moaner when things don't go his way so maybe one of the factors in the equation was that Adams didn't want someone moaning about the track or anything else in must win matches.

I did say it was my opinion. Sure it is inside the rules. But it still stinks the place out. He said he didn't want to ride here, but then comes into the Wolves team and the move basically decides the outcome of 2016.

As he hasn't ridden here for 2 years he should be re assessed to an 8, which all GP riders come in on. His old average should be junked.

• Like 1

Are you Gavan in disguise? Haven't you read earlier posts? Hancock replaced a badly injured Holder.

I did say it was my opinion. Sure it is inside the rules. But it still stinks the place out. He said he didn't want to ride here, but then comes into the Wolves team and the move basically decides the outcome of 2016.

As he hasn't ridden here for 2 years he should be re assessed to an 8, which all GP riders come in on. His old average should be junked.

How about ditching Watt for Bjarne?

• Like 2

And Hancock wasn't ? I'm sure he was world champion the following year.

Didn't Poole do the same a few years ago when they waited for Miedzinski to get a high average then replaced him with KK? What's the difference

Edited by ren

And Woffinden is in his prime when Kylmakorpi failed to do his job

How about ditching Watt for Bjarne?

Just before the playoffs? And Bjarne is hardly Woffinden. You will have to do better than that.

Anyway said what I think. Off to watch some speedway.