British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

It can't be Simon Lambert as he'd have to come in on his starting average until we've completed the 4 home 4 away as a team

So on that logic you can forget the replacements i said earlier in Tungate/Starke for Bailey/Porsing.How long before we get a team average now with Bailey quitting after 7 matches.Do we have to get his replacement to do 8 matches first now?Or will the BSPA grant the team an average when Holder and Huckenbeck complete theirs.

Bailey joins the list of young British riders destroyed by being used as cannon fodder as a reserve.

Another great idea by BSPA & hope the las returns to the sport.

• Like 2

Bailey joins the list of young British riders destroyed by being used as cannon fodder as a reserve.

Another great idea by BSPA & hope the las returns to the sport.

What idea by the BSPA? They've done nothing wrong here.

Some riders will sink and some swim look at Matt Williamson doing really well also Ellis perks,if you're not good enough it's tough like any other sport.

Read the press release, he has been struggling with his shoulder. Had to miss Scunny's first match having only just had the metalwork out of it. Josh will be back.

• Like 1

Not thanks to Simon lambert! Don't see why every year our fans want him in! He's rubbish

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's rubbish but he would not be my choice as he has done what he is ever going to do and I can see no upturn in his future results. Hopefully he will not gat a team place at KL again ( in the top league at least ).

Simon Lambert is the Best rider in the league on a 3 point average and is capable of double figure scores, was hoping for more points to play with so we could get a tungate or someone similar, but if we only have 3.53 or whatever it is, he has to be the one in my opinion

Edited by lynnboy

Is it a 'done deal " then or just the rumour machine on overdrive? i.e. Simon Lambert is the new rider?

Averaging 2.86 so far this season in the PL after starting on 5.25.

Edited by Flappy

It can't be Simon Lambert as he'd have to come in on his starting average until we've completed the 4 home 4 away as a team

Looks like the rules have changed,or you have just mis-interpreted them by the looks of it.S.Lambert is in.

Going on that,i would still prefer Tungate and possibly Starke for Porsing and Bailey.But having Lambert in is certainly an improvement on Bailey.

Looks like the rules have changed,or you have just mis-interpreted them by the looks of it.S.Lambert is in.

Going on that,i would still prefer Tungate and possibly Starke for Porsing and Bailey.But having Lambert in is certainly an improvement on Bailey.

No one seems to have a clue what the rules are or what they are meant to be.

More on the hoof than a 3 tonne horse...

• Like 1

Averaging 2.86 so far this season in the PL after starting on 5.25.

he's a world class rider to the Lynn promotion though!!!
  • Like 1