British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Decent lineup should make top four if they steer clear of injuries.

Better than your lot

Really, time will tell. we have riders open to more improvement.

Wow. Maturity levels reaching a new low tonight.

No number seven being named tonight as options being considered.....would rather have seen a little faith shown in Josh Bailey but trust the club to make the right choice. Very pleased with the six named so far.

• Like 1

Think most Stars fans are going to be happy with side that's been put together. However this is Kings Lynn, never won a top level winners medal. So give us a season of entertainment and see where it takes us. Let the Poole Chokers concern themselves with title aspirations.

• Like 3

Would Kozza fit,an Australian was mentioned.Or the up and coming PIckering?

Don't think Kozza would fit but I would have him with open arms, one of the most popular riders to pull on the Lynn race jacket in the last 10 years

I can't see how any Australian can fit with under four points to play with. Kozza's last average was over six was it not? New assessed Aussies come in on five and as far as I'm aware no foreigner can come back on less than four however low their average was from the previous year.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Holder's signing would be great If he wasn't replacing a better league rider.

Holder is miles better in the GPs but Iversen will score regular points week in and week out.

I can't see how any Australian can fit with under four points to play with. Kozza's last average was over six was it not? New assessed Sissies come in on five and as far as I'm aware no foreigner can come back on less than four however low their average was from the previous year.

A bit harsh on the fine riders from Australia ;)

I can't see how any Australian can fit with under four points to play with. Kozza's last average was over six was it not? New assessed Sissies come in on five and as far as I'm aware no foreigner can come back on less than four however low their average was from the previous year.

It may be a dual national rider that could come in on a 2