British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Lakeside Vs Belle Vue, 21/9/16...

Of the two here I'm hoping for a Lakeside win over the two meetings and that has absolutely nothing to do with Poole!....Just that I'd like to see Lakeside win.

Good luck to both teams for hopefully a cracking and safe meeting.

If we could have had KK no doubt we would have but Antonio is a decent replacement and has had experience of Belle Vue's new track so that should help if we make the final.

Scored 7 from 5 rides, Tungate has hit double figures in all 3 of his visits to the NSS

Of the two here I'm hoping for a Lakeside win over the two meetings and that has absolutely nothing to do with Poole!....Just that I'd like to see Lakeside win.

Good luck to both teams for hopefully a cracking and safe meeting.

Hopefully that won't happen, but if they do then they will have my support in the final.

Scored 7 from 5 rides, Tungate has hit double figures in all 3 of his visits to the NSS

Hopefully that won't happen, but if they do then they will have my support in the final.

Fair enough!

wont be king he is down to commentate for sky

wont be king he is down to commentate for sky

I'm sure they can get someone else! ;) At least you know he's available, at the stadium anyway (or is he at Poole?!)

Better than KK who got a maximum guesting against us at Poole. Lindback wont get a max.

They couldn't have KK his average is now too high.

Much is going to depend on how we do in this match at Lakeside. If we don't keep it to within 8 points it will be an interesting second leg.

Edited by Aces51

A world cup isn't the same as a league meeting.

THIS IS A LAKESIDE V BV THREAD

WHY DO POOLE SUPPORTERS HAVE TO KEEP

BRINGING POOLE ISSUES INTO EVERYTHING

F OFF TO YOUR OWN THREADS :nono::nono:

Except Belle Vue fans bought up the KK/ Linback scenario.

They couldn't have KK his average is now too high.

Much is going to depend on how we do in this match at Lakeside. If we don't keep it to within 8 points it will be an interesting second leg.

The latest set of official averages have KK at 7.91. AJ is 8.45 (+5% 8.87 for a home guest).

Of the bottom 4 teams only Doyle and NKI have higher averages than AJ.

The latest set of official averages have KK at 7.91. AJ is 8.45 (+5% 8.87 for a home guest).

Of the bottom 4 teams only Doyle and NKI have higher averages than AJ.

That's a shame, as they would be the best two guests!

have not read all the thread but if lakeside had decided to push the boat out, who could they have brought in as a replacement for the play offs?

The problem with that is KK and the Hammers have history. In the current EL setup and Play-off issues, AJ is irreplaceable.

Edited by TonyE
  • Like 1

I wouldn't pick KK as he has let us down before. However, apart from Lambert, who goes well at Belle Vue, who is there that will do a decent job?

It looks like AJ's replacement is...AJ, who could be back for the away leg next Monday. R/R on Wednesday, as KK (who is on stand-by if AJ isn't fit) is riding in Poland.

If Lakeside go with r/r they are waiving the white flag before a wheel has turned.

• Like 1

I like your spelling Steve- Waiving means rejecting, so we are rejecting the white flag.

In which case, I agree with you!