British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

not keen on nurtz, had 7 seasons over here with a top average of 6.79, and only averaged over 6 points once in those 7 seasons and went backwards last season, hope im proved wrong, but i reckon joe jacobs,bradley wilson dean, nico klindt, or stefan nielsen would have been a better option.

not keen on nurtz, had 7 seasons over here with a top average of 6.79, and only averaged over 6 points once in those 7 seasons and went backwards last season, hope im proved wrong, but i reckon joe jacobs,bradley wilson dean, nico klindt, or stefan nielsen would have been a better option.

Sorry to prove you wrong issue 23 last seasos averages todd average was 7-16 well capable of that imo👍

Sorry as don't do Twitter could you please elaborate on this link.

I don't do twitbook stuff either, but you can click on the link to see what's said, without being signed up for it.

May have gone from 6.79 to 7.16 in a month but then gradually went backwards ending season losing a point on his average..

• Like 1

Definitely the team to beat good luck to all the teams in the championship beating this team!

If josh Bates gets a reduction surely it should be put on the list of 2017 averages...

May have gone from 6.79 to 7.16 in a month but then gradually went backwards ending season losing a point on his average..

And don't forget that at the time the Plymouth riders were rumoured not been paid, might just have had some bearing on it.

• Like 1

Todd blatantly manipulated his average towards the end of last season and got a bit of stick for it from plymouth fans,not me i dont blame him as he wasnt being paid so he was making sure of a team place this year he will prove to be a good signing and up his average providing he gets paid

Sorry to prove you wrong issue 23 last seasos averages todd average was 7-16 well capable of that imo

my point is he hasnt pulled any trees up in 7 seasons compared to 3 young hungry guys out of the 4 ive mentioned that will improve their average,

Definitely the team to beat good luck to all the teams in the championship beating this team!

If josh Bates gets a reduction surely it should be put on the list of 2017 averages...

None of the reductions were included in that list

Bates on that average is the best signing of the winter imo, closely followed by Branford.

Bjerre isnt the snip some are saying i dont think though

Edited by Arson fire