British Speedway Forum

Thats his limit.. Dots. Clearly your not much better..

You are one strange person. I commented that your BFF was doing so well complimenting you (at least up to the dots) and then you start on me. Oh well and a happy new year to you too :rolleyes:

• Like 5

You are one strange person. I commented that your BFF was doing so well complimenting you (at least up to the dots) and then you start on me. Oh well and a happy new year to you too :rolleyes:

And whats my intellect got to do with anything ? He cant even write a full post without making some strange inane remark, He sounds a very sad person who clearly has a lot of hang ups.

Like anybody on here, he will only like you if you agree with what he says. Speedway is about opinions, not just his, believe it or not.

Edited by Starman2006

:rofl:

But true.. ;)

But true.. ;)

so why are you so unable to accept anyone elses opinion, no matter how obvious?

i think you should read my post again i know starman he does more than what people give him credit for. i was anxwering a pevious post

Soz. It must have been the way wot you rote it?! :shock::wink:

You'ld be wrong then ray c. Starman does quite a bit at the stadium and not only on race days, when he also sells the Star. :t:

Some sort of Care in the Community initiative?

• Like 1

do you actually know what starry does I doubt he does a lot on race days as well selling speedway stars

I know exactly what Starry does and he is an invaluable volunteer.

• Like 3

I know exactly what Starry does and he is an invaluable volunteer.

Thank you mate.. Nuff said.. ;)

• Like 1

Some sort of Care in the Community initiative?

What do you do not alot ? you are a Pr.. of the highest nature.!!!😜✌️️ Edited by Sidney the robin

Hi everyone

I've already posted this in the general news section but thought I'd share it on this page too.

Darcy Ward will be joining me in the 101FM studio to talk about his rehabilitation,his fundraising meeting at North Brisbane Speedway

and where he is with his recovery right now.

He'll be joined by his partner Lizzie and it would be great if some UK fans could perhaps send him a message or two via the 101FM facebook page during the interview?

I realise it's a big ask as the time difference means we'll be on in the UK at 1.15am but I will be recording the interview and posting the link on here whenever it's

uploaded to YouTube so you can listen at a more respectable time.

For listeners in Australia we will be on at 11.15 Queensland time on Monday morning.

If you have any questions that you would like me to ask you can contact me in advance of the show via my own facebook page https://www.facebook...kebennettradio/

or during the interview at https://www.facebook.com/101fmlogancity

Look forward to hearing from some of you on the 16th!

Mike Bennett

• Like 1

Jack Holder having a better meeting today, Watty not so good, Sedgy going very well again.

Oh strange that Gavan hasn't mentioned it yet. Wonder why that is.... :D
  • Like 4

Because there's no failure to get excited about.