British Speedway Forum

I had to take a break from the forum, it was doing my head in. If I have missed signings I apologise I am assuming Batchelor will be behind R. Lambert & C. Holder in the KL line up. With Huckenbeck, Porsing & S. Lambert??

The Stars only have Porsing and Huckenbeck confirmed.

Beginning to wonder??

Is this the site for the Lakeside Hammers? Cannot find them listed in the el listings - seems the Hammers are racing at Hoddesdon this season ?

No this a thread for the Rye House BMR Rockets, Lakeside still race at Thurrock but are now a National League team. You will find them in the National League section under Lakeside 2017.

Well done Davey Watt at winning the Queensland championships yesterday. Looks like he has sorted his 'demons' and is on the way back to some decent form.

I'll be following his Aussie Championships with interest.

• Like 1

Does any body know if Peter Schroeck is still team manager? Haven't seen any quotes or interaction from him regarding team announcements? Just seems like he isn't that involved. IMO Rye needs someone with more experience,some of his decisions last year cost Rye points, Martin Hagon is a face that's familiar at Rye these days, time for a change maybe?

Does any body know if Peter Schroeck is still team manager? Haven't seen any quotes or interaction from him regarding team announcements? Just seems like he isn't that involved. IMO Rye needs someone with more experience,some of his decisions last year cost Rye points, Martin Hagon is a face that's familiar at Rye these days, time for a change maybe?

Sorry guys don't like repeating myself!!

Yes he is still involved and considering the team he was dealt last season did well to avoid the wooden spoon.

• Like 1

Davey Watt wins the 1st round of Aus championship could be a real trump card as a second string

• Like 1

Any news or photos of the stadium development at Rye?

Good news regards Davey Watts form down under, this is the most exiting time at Rye for many years.

Attractive team full of racers and entertainers with a blend of experience and two promising youngsters.

• Like 1