British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Buttons

Chris Holder

You said it all, thats why we lost the title..

And that you lost to the better team of course.

• Like 3

Quite clearly the reason Holder left wasnt just solely down to figures but you keep banging that drum.

Reserves win meetings? How did that go for you in the play off semi finals last year?? Your reserves outscored Wolves (including bonus points) by 35 points to 23, yet you lost over the 2 legs??

Oh and in case you werent sure Belle Vue's reserves outscored Wolves reserves over the 2 legs as well but didnt win!

No good your reserves scoring 15 between them and your secong string being rubbish

In most seasons, reserves are important and i can't see that changing for the coming season, trouble is if only the reserves turn up it makes it impossible to win! Last season our problem was a weak middle which was exposed in the play offs.

Many have said and im saying again, its all down to figures. Also reserves win you meetings.

So reserves win you meetings

Quite clearly the reason Holder left wasnt just solely down to figures but you keep banging that drum.

Reserves win meetings? How did that go for you in the play off semi finals last year?? Your reserves outscored Wolves (including bonus points) by 35 points to 23, yet you lost over the 2 legs??

Oh and in case you werent sure Belle Vue's reserves outscored Wolves reserves over the 2 legs as well but didnt win!

No good your reserves scoring 15 between them and your secong string being rubbish

i point out that although reserves can score heavily they are not the reason why you win meetings

You said it all, thats why we lost the title..

you now say you lost the title because of your second strings...................so you agree reserves dont always win you meetings??

Spot on again. C. Holder and an average reserve or KK and a high scoring reserve throughout the season.

No brainer really. Newman more than likely running the show at reserve again next season (Klindt wont be a reserve for too long - 1 month tops)

Ok so lets say Klindt scores well at reserve and moves into the main body and Kyle drops down.

If Klindt was scoring well then Newman will be similar.

But in the main team i would expect Newman to outscore Klindt so if Kyle drops down Poole will be weaker

We wont be weak at all.

Newman / Klindt whoever is at reserve will score very well. Kyle has been banging in points left right and centre at reserve for a few seasons now.

Klindt earned himself a 6.36 EL average in the 1-5 last season.

as per usual your not understanding my posts.

If Klindt gets say 9 from reserve and Newman is managing 6 from the main body

If Kyle drops to reserve he will still get 9 but Klindt might not get 6.

Apart from when he raced a Poole select towards the seasons end he scored his big points from reserve for Leicester.

If Kyle Newman drops to reserve that will weaken Poole

Not convinced with Klindt in the top five even at reserve if he does not gate hungry riders like Clegg, Bewley,( ect)won't be easy to beat and pass.Has Newman ever been a dominant reserve? i don't think so.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced by Klindt full stop.

Anyway, can't believe this Holder stuff is still rumbling on. KK frees up points elsewhere on what is a tight points limit. Whether he will do the job Holder would have done remains to be seen but it's totally logical why that choice was made.

• Like 1

Going by Holder's away form last year then I would say even Garrity could match that! ;)

Being happier in his racing at his new club will make a hell of a lot of difference big points from him this year Poole's loss and a big one at that. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

We will only know if it is loss once the season gets going. When KK guested for Poole last season he outscored Chris and Chris was on good form then.

Poole are happy with KK, and Lynn are happy with Holder, so what's the problem ! Some of you lot could start an argument in an empty room :rolleyes:

• Like 6

I think most of Holder's frustration was with the home track.

No, but it was a small part of many issues he had in his life last year. The track was fixed and rode brilliantly for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Poole are happy with KK, and Lynn are happy with Holder, so what's the problem ! Some of you lot could start an argument in an empty room :rolleyes:

Im not complaining. It will make it very interesting when Lynn come to Poole.