British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Glasgow Tigers ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, April 9th (5.30pm)

Not so much "folk don't want a lad to ride" but rather "that's what the rules say that everybody else has had to follow and do follow"

That's new one on me.

Weegies should get at least 60.

😇😇

Is young Jack fit enough to race today , or are we using a NL guest ? Correct about Douglas , the 7 day rule should apply , but anything goes in speedway .

Hopefully we see a cracking match today with an away win to have us smiling on the long haul home .

That's new one on me.

What's a new one on you..... the 7 day rule? :o

As history shows its a different set of rules for scunthorpe still they are looking pretty dire so far. Come on glasgow😊

One thing is certain.. We are looking alot better than Plymouth

• Like 1

Weegies should get at least 60.

Better still, Edinburgh should start each home match on minus 60 - seeing as that's the extent of their home track advantage on their trick track with ten thousand percent home advantage

One thing is certain.. We are looking alot better than Plymouth

Plymouth are no longer in the same league do keep up so really their is no comparism but to gloat over a clubs demise is pathetic and thankfully not a true reflection of a proper speedway fan. Scunny have been dire so far no denying that hopefully things will pick up for them or they could also go the sameway as the devils. Come on glasgow😊

Think this will be a meeting that will be good to sit back and watch what happens no matter what the result.

To start off I feel that this will really show us how good Aaron Summers is, wether or not he is a real number one or wether he will stop when loosing and blame his machinery. Richard Lawson needs to do well here also, and same with Richie. This track should suit both Jack Smith and Dan Bewley more, and I would expect both of them to score well today. I'm saying a 50-40 Victory for the Tigers with Jack Smith Scoring 4+1 and Dan Bewley Scoring 7+2.

A point for GLA but is it an opportunity lost with Wallner injured and Douglas 'suffering'.

Well done to Scunthorpe sounds like it was a good meeting, considering how poor we usually are at EWR i suppose a point is progress.

Well done to Scunny - nice one :t:

• Like 2

Brilliant meeting , well done Scorpions. Josh Auty is something else round there passing like a knife through butter. We got a point which is better than nothing.Good meeting for out second strings Nike and Dan