British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

As they haven`t said anything about the situation- NO we are not prepared to !!!!!

Best hurry up then,will be over in 4 hours

Brady wasn't in heat 13 I think he was describing Morris who won heat 13.

This was in response to hyderd post.

Edited by Anzum

Brady wasn't in heat 13 I think he was describing Morris who won heat 13.

He prob meant heat 14, where Brady went from last to first.

Not sure if you know but Poole have a fascility in place for KK. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Or is it impossible for the usual Poole haters who have to argue about anything Poole related? Any other club there would not even be a mention of something like this.

Poole are so weaker with no KK. Would have gone with r/r myself.

In that case, we may aswell say Tungate is hurting after Morris took him out earlier on and as we get a facility so we are drafting in Tai Woffinden for the night. It's okay though, because we get a facility. No questions asked as to why or how, we get a facility so it's okay everyone. Poor argument Shovlar.

Thought a team lineup had to be named 3 days before a meeting? So how can Poole 1st change guests from King to Morris the day before and then on the day of the match change again?

I too wondered that - it's not like Morris is now injured, he just doesn't have an engine. Not Somerset's fault again.... maybe he could borrow Kasprzak's bikes to blow the cobwebs off!

• Like 1

It must be a worry for Poole fans that Kaspazak is already showing such a lack of commitment to them and the season has only just started.

Makes you question if he see the season out.

• Like 2

People critisizing KK and Poole for him not riding are completely wrong.

I have found out that once a fascility has been granted it cannot be altered, as the bspa make sure the rider offered the guest spot is honored. Poole could not bring in KK once a fascility had been granted.

Last year Nick Morris discovered his meeting had been called off and contacted Somerset to say he could make it to Redcar in time. Garry May contacted the bspa who said no. He musthonor the guest booking.

So there you go. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

At Somerset and the weather is dry. At the moment. More Poole fans here than Somerset. Hundreds have made the trip.

Somerset favourites tonight but hoping for a point.

• Like 1

I have found out that once a fascility has been granted it cannot be altered, as the bspa make sure the rider offered the guest spot is honored. Poole could not bring in KK once a fascility had been granted.

Last year Nick Morris discovered his meeting had been called off and contacted Somerset to say he could make it to Redcar in time. Garry May contacted the bspa who said no. He musthonor the guest booking.

If you quote the rule I will believe you- otherwise that is complete bull $hit

• Like 1

At Somerset and the weather is dry. At the moment. More Poole fans here than Somerset. Hundreds have made the trip.

Well lets see how KK goes at Swindon, you might have wished he was riding in Poland.

The powers that be don't seem to have a problem with it, so Ford and Middledich not doing anything wrong

plenty wrong with it tho.

Not sure if you know but Poole have a fascility in place for KK. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Or is it impossible for the usual Poole haters who have to argue about anything Poole related? Any other club there would not even be a mention of something like this.

Poole are so weaker with no KK. Would have gone with r/r myself.

You should have gone with RR as you shouldn't have a guest for a rider who isn't riding in Poland.

As previously mentioned can you please quote the rule regards facility being in place if a rider can actually make a meeting that's called off please, otherwise it doesn't exist.

Garrity is a stronger guest than the 3 pointer you should be using.

More wrong doing.

Not b/s at all. SCB have approved the facility and Somerset have no objection either.

Its the same SCB referee this evening as this morning - Craig Ackroyd - so we'll see.

Edited by Skidder1

So there you go. Nothing to see here. Move along please. At Somerset and the weather is dry. At the moment. More Poole fans here than Somerset. Hundreds have made the trip.

Not sure of the time scale but wasn't King injured after KK's meeting was called off. Therefore no rider would have had his guest booking unhonoured.

He prob meant heat 14, where Brady went from last to first.

Brady's last to first ride in heat 14 was worth the admission money alone - particularly significant that it was also in a faster time than the 2 preceding heats and understandably compared to a #DW43 move at its very best!! :t:

Not b/s at all. SCB have approved the facility and Somerset have no objection either.

Its the same SCB referee this evening as this morning - Craig Ackroyd - so we'll see.

So we have had loads of posts criticising everybody from KK, Poole the BSPA and the SCB and then suddenly 20 hours after the row started someone has said it`s fine that someone who is in a declared 1 to 7 and is perfectly fit to ride is not allowed to ride. something smells mighty fishy here !!!!!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Plenty of Somerset here. Presumably you've seen the queue to get in.